Ranking
Original Post
any simple open-world game?
Hello :v

So, I'm looking for a game like GTA San Andreas, an open world game that runs in a simple computer.

Any suggestions? (Dont post other GTA game or Saints Row pls)
YOLO SWAG XD
Hmm well Maybe Just Cause 2.

Fallout 3

Borderlands

Diablo series (Highlyyy recommended)

Dont know how well they will run but these are some I know of
Haven and Hearth, however at the moment would not be a good time to start playing.
The developers are working on a new version of the game and it is coming out August 21st.

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/...81410db6d00b2d

It is basically a hardcore survival game, and perma-death meaning if you die you die. So don't die.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 30, 2015 at 08:26 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Haven and Hearth, however at the moment would not be a good time to start playing.
The developers are working on a new version of the game and it is coming out August 21st.

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/...81410db6d00b2d

It is basically a hardcore survival game, and perma-death meaning if you die you die. So don't die.

Oh god thank you for bringing this to my attention, I was a big time H&H player, you by any chance interested in playing this with me when it releases?
Far Cry series, maybe?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Mafia is a good open world game that runs on any computer.
Are you living the life you really want?
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Oh god thank you for bringing this to my attention, I was a big time H&H player, you by any chance interested in playing this with me when it releases?

Yea, I'm most likely going to be playing and going to be joining a PvP group from the current HnH world.
I do a lot of PvPing in the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
As stated before, Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas.
Or you could also try out TES IV Oblivion and heavily mod it.