Ranking
Original Post
Help me with my homework :D
Actually this isn't about litterally doing my homework, this is part of it, let me explain...
So, this is about French class (yes I live in France got a problem ? I do...). We are studying argumentation right now and we must find problems to debate on in class (everyone has to do this and we are 30 so you can imagine how long this is gonna take). It will work like this : the one that found the debate moderates ; he resumes the theme in 5 minutes, gets informed about it and must be able to spot a false argument.
2 other students are drawn, each one must defend a different point in the debate.
I decided to go look in the debate section of the forums to get some original ideas, its not simple since the debate must have 2 clear different views and must not concern politics or religion.
Here is what I found :
-Is Santa immoral?
I found this one amusing and suitable
-Genetic engineering
This one has lots to talk about
-Video game violence

I'm already a bit informed on this

I may also talk about cloning and the need/importance of tests (in education)

What I ask of you is post a possible debate (not necessarily from the debate section), tell me why it would be interesting to pick it and maybe help me choose at the end.

Please bear in mind that I would like an original subject but not to hard to get informed on.
Also it would be nice if someone with experience in debating would take part in this.

Thanks for reading and more thanks if you post
Choose the Video Game Violence one.

If you wish to know why is it interesting to debate about it, then it's because during these last years, the video games business exploded, and the players are younger than before. Though, many of them are really violent (Manhunt for example), and they might affect the player's "mind", which already happened for some of them.

Also, french class ? You'll have to debate in french ?
Gone
Many thanks Fyerrblad
Also, french class ? You'll have to debate in french ?

I am French and I live in France, I guess that would correspond to English classes in the U.S.
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Many thanks Fyerrblad

I am French and I live in France, I guess that would correspond to English classes in the U.S.

En fait tu vois, il fallait le dire !
Je peux très bien t'aider alors.

Et de rien !
Gone
Un autre français!
Je peux très bien t'aider alors.

Merci mais c'est assez comme ça, m'aider plus serait faire mes devoirs à ma place et c'est ce je veux éviter
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Un autre français!

Merci mais c'est assez comme ça, m'aider plus serait faire mes devoirs à ma place et c'est ce je veux éviter

Ok, si tu le dis
Si t'as besoin d'autre chose, dis-le !
Gone