ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
WIP - Schizophrenia
an early Wip of a head texture

really rough at its current state
several bad cuts were made to get everything mapped
to make it clear , this is just the idea of this Texture , a template
everything will be changed , (the tongue one asap)
CnC would be appreciated , if you have anything in mind that i could add , just type it down ,
much love :-*
Made with Paint.Net
Last edited by Jaker; Mar 14, 2018 at 10:02 PM.
I love it! the glitchy, noisy and blur look kinda enhance the feeling of disturbance connected with Schizophrenia and make this quite unique looking.
It looks very cool as it is.... just feels like something on top of the head is missing

update
i messed up the top on badly
but unfortunately, i dont like how it interacts with the current faces , so i will problably remove this abomination

Ingame

spoiler of the side faces are without the Top Face because it ruined the overall look of them in my opinion
Last edited by Jaker; Mar 15, 2018 at 12:37 PM.
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post

update
i messed up the top on badly
but unfortunately, i dont like how it interacts with the current faces , so i will problably remove this abomination

Ingame

spoiler of the side faces are without the Top Face because it ruined the overall look of them in my opinion

you could still have a mouth at the pole and 2-3 noses on so they would interact with the eyes of the side faces to create different combinations with the same pair of eyes. ._. if it makes any sense..
also... Use polar coordinate distortion for the top.
If you need some help with it you can find me in Discord Chikin#3370
The idea of the head itself is good, now, if you want to make details at the top, you have to upgrade from paint, use gimp or photoshop, the polar distortion lets you to map it perfectly.
I personally don't like when the head gets too crowded with details, like you said, the top face "messed up" the overall look. I think staying simple is the solution here.
Now that said, you have the mapping, now focus on the details, eyes, seams, etc. Basically a cleanup.

Can't wait to see the next wip.
i actually used polar coordinate distortion , but messed with the nose afterwards
dont know what happend to the overall sharpness of the top one, but it just doesnt matter anymore , it will be removed anyway

it was already a pain in the a** to make them work together
cant imagen to make them work with even more of them

would love it , but thats just to difficult for me
(going to try it - but almost sure that this isnt going to work)

i will problably add some more mouths ,noses and eyes to the top
start with the clean up after i have finished the dirty work
Last edited by Jaker; Mar 15, 2018 at 02:08 PM.
Is it the same nose every time? It looks a bit weird like that, but regardless it's coming along nicely.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
heyya
scrap that head
just didnt work out as i thought it would, made a WIP leg/shin texture out of it
havent polished anything yet ,problably did the opposite

everything can/will be changed