Ranking
I gave you an idea in discord. Now perform and write it please. ;) It's a great idea imo.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Amazon only works us 60 hours a week 12 hour days 5 days a week) during peak season which is Oct thru Dec and Prime Week and Prime Day.

In my apprenticeship which I'm starting in august I'm going to work 8 hours 5 days a week and I can come/go whenever I feel like.
A coder's life is good
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
A coder's life is good until your code got screwed up for stupid reason which lead to fix everything.
Last edited by Trice; Mar 22, 2018 at 12:08 PM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
yes luckily im the only one there doing code work so in the end it would be my fault

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Yo nice dab there, uni. Brand new stuffs, huh?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
A coder's life is good until your code got screwed up for stupid reason which lead to fix everything.

but if nothing screwed up then not a single thing would have needed to be fixed, but it sounds more fun to screw up
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...99297&page=197

this took way to long to do... but I will do it again for this clan eventually give me a few weeks... to work up to it, I am lazy but eh. I am 3nKB on that thread btw. I also thought that my Obey app was okay, I could've done some editing to it but I didn't know that at the time.
Last edited by Hotbox; Mar 22, 2018 at 01:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Nike View Post

I don't like coding. It's not fun anymore... especially when it breaks all the time. I tried to learn python to work on discord bots... didn't work out well. I got my bot running though lol so thats a start. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
I don't like coding. It's not fun anymore... especially when it breaks all the time. I tried to learn python to work on discord bots... didn't work out well. I got my bot running though lol so thats a start. xD

coding takes a long time... it sucks and it's so boring, I used to use it a lot when I used to program hacking shit lmao.
its not boring

the fun part is searching through your shit and finding the errors

It's definitely not boring. You get this good feeling whenever you manage to finish properly after facing the mess you made, it is rewarding lol.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you