Toribash
Original Post
(LC) Laughing Coffin

Sadly I don't have a very good story, because I suck with them.

Once Upon a Time. . . . .there was a Shinigami and a Trap - To be continued at some point when the Trap gets on to provide input for this stupid knock off story,

This clan's name is based off of the same one from "SAO" but as you could say this game has a lot of Player Killing, this will be mainly focused around making a nice community ( If that's possible ) and for warring ( like most common clans ).

1) Show some activity while you’re in the clan, if you’re to be AFK please notify any Red Player+ to have them put you under inactive.

2) Respect the clan and members in it, and any other player.

3) Don’t spam/troll ingame or on the forums.

4) Follow the Toribash Forum/Ingame rules. Don’t shipost on the forums. ( including one word posts )

5) Applications will be put on the recruitment thread. The link to it will be linked to the Red Player Icon.

6) Alting is prohibited, if you are an alt and found to be in another clan you will be removed.

7) If you are ingame or on the forum don’t be toxic/salty/intolerable, you’re a part of this clan.

Other:
More rules may be added in the future.

If you're looking to join this clan, click on the red player icon down in the bottom right corner.

Last edited by Shinigami; Jun 27, 2018 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Editing Thread
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
This is from SAO lol

Yes it is. I liked the name and how this game would kinda fit what they liked to do. So I figured "Why the hell not?" Is that a problem?
Hi there, good luck with your revival. Clearly you know what you need, I'm just dropping this here as a reminder

As a minimum though, you must include:

-A story or description about your clan

You have a week to do so, otherwise your thread will be closed and you may receive an infraction, which I'm sure won't happen.

Have a good day.

Originally Posted by Kore View Post
Hi there, good luck with your revival. Clearly you know what you need, I'm just dropping this here as a reminder

As a minimum though, you must include:

-A story or description about your clan

You have a week to do so, otherwise your thread will be closed and you may receive an infraction, which I'm sure won't happen.

Have a good day.

I removed the previous ones that I had on here, I'm surprised no one said anything about them. But I was already planning on it thank you.