Ranking
Original Post
White User Titles
Risk said this first, but I'd like to bring this topic back up. the white user titles make it hard for people to decide how to play, because seeing the points are a part of the game,ergo white user titles should have a black outline around them.
Yes! Please add this, I havn't been in game in god knows how long but I have seen and had moments where there is the one guy in the server who has a blank username. It's really annoying, you don't know whether you are winning or not unless you waste 5 or more seconds trying to focus on the faint, white characters.

- Supported.
blue
pink
~Supported I Wish There's This Topic It Makes More Time For Player To Play.
yea.
I doubt this will be changed. Pure names and such are there because they're funny and expensive. If you put a shader on, then it should be no problem. If you zoom in on them to see the numbers after you're finished making your move, there is also not a problem.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
There would be no meaning to Pure Usertitles then. Using a shader or zooming in to your tori/reflective ground easily reveals the name/info.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Supported however if there wasn't pure timers and user texts then a full pure would't really flow? No-one would want pure anymore. Meh
hes not sugesting we get rid of them just that they put a thin black outline so that there pssible to read without wasting time adding shaders (wich some dont want to play with) or fiddling with the camera.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.