Ranking
Original Post
Age of Empires III
I played the new age of empires III game, it's quite good actully doe's anyone else play this game?
I don't like the third one actually that much. The expansion pack was my favorite. But I love most rts games, including empire earth (favorite), age of kings, age of mythology (other favorite), age of empires, etc
Well maybe it's because they might of had better soldiers in that. Age of empires 2 had catapults and stuff. while age of empires 3 now has cannons and tougher units. also graphics to.
IMO, Age of Mythology was THE best in the Age of series.
Warning: Radioactive! If you are within 100 Light-Years of ThorgD, your sanity will be fried 8)
Age of Mythology
Hiyas. I am here to inform you all about one of the greatest games ever created; Age of Mythology. Age of Mythology is a Real Time Strategy (RTS) game, part of Ensemble Studios' "Age of" series, which included Age of Empires, Age of Kings (Age of Empires II), Age of Mythology, and Age of Empires III. It is centered around 4 civilizations: The Greeks, Egyptians, Norse, and Atlanteans. While half of the units are historically accurate, the other half is based upon myths, examples being Centaurs, Dryads, Krakens, Pegasus, Hercules, Cyclops, and many other examples. However, while the gameplay is epic, with a single-player campaign as well as single- or multi-player random maps, the real allure of Age of Mythology is the scenario editor. A seemingly complex system of triggers, units, and camera tracks, it is actually quite easy to learn, and with it, the possibilities are endless. Buildings can be overlapped and shrunk, and when combined with the previous tricks, varying terrain levels can be used to create large fortresses. Not only this, but you can create new units. (For a look at AoM's graphics, go to http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/f...3,,50,all&st=0 )
Warning: Radioactive! If you are within 100 Light-Years of ThorgD, your sanity will be fried 8)
Age of Empires 1 is better.

User was infracted for this post. More or less useless. ~KiTFoX
Last edited by KiTFoX; Jun 19, 2009 at 10:25 PM.
lol
i have the expansion pack and its a great game my online account is sillyserhan add me as freind i play alot
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post

User was infracted for this post. More or less useless. ~KiTFoX

:/ they were made by the same people.
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
:/ they were made by the same people.

yeah that was a harsh infraction

but yeah mythology to me was the most enjoyable out of all the age of empires to me