ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[a] Tournament
We are looking for new active members, with skill, maturity, are generally liked by the people in the game, and willing to expand ones skills to new modes.

Deanster and I came up with the idea of having a tournament. It goes as follows:

Details:

Their will be 10 slots(you must be approved to enter).
You will be "tested" in 4 modes, Judo, Kickbox, Wushu, and Aikido.
Each "testing" phase will last 1 hour.
After the 4 phases are over(they will be spaced out, not all on the same day) the person with the most total number of wins gets in.*

*We reserve the right to deny you entrance even if you win.

Times:

I am usually available weekdays 3pm-12am EST. Post if these times are good or bad for you.

Slots:

1. Crystalman
2. Ronalds
3. Torec
4. Milkyshake
5. T0astman
6. Magmadragoon
7. Killer9564
Last edited by isha; Jan 25, 2008 at 08:31 PM.
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by isha View Post
you sure are something, but at least you make me laugh.

glad i could help
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Originally Posted by magmadragoon View Post
so am i going to get tested. If you want proof that im good i can show you the replays of me beating punkki which is a custom belt.

punkki bought almost all of his matches making his custom belt worthless

Originally Posted by Taunts View Post
What Cmon says, is nothing but the truth. I had respect for [a], but your cockyness and im-better-then-everyone-else attitude is just wrong. It really dragged my respect for the clan down.

As a leading figure, you should show respect, be patient, and more receiving then other players. But u dont seem to have any of thoose traits, waving around words like "noob". And you even call them "noob" based on what you know, or rather what you dont know.

This is low, i meen, hes being cool with a smiley and a good mood, and u just blurt out something like that, i meen wow! U even asked him to go die, even if u "knew" it was a joke. U really want people to die beacuse of a joke?

How can you view people as "inferior" because they arent as good as you in a game? Are you living Toribash? I gotta ask, beacuse being a complete asshole towards someone beacuse of their abilities in a game, and not their personalities is wrong.

But your point is, you want a good and respected clan. I can respect that, but please do your recruiting with some goddamn leadership skills!

i do not care what you think.

so stfu...
I r Batdude.