ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Basketball tournament
On sunday the 27th of january i will be hosting a mutliplayer basketball tournament.
It will be hosted in the wHo server, and will be held at 1200gmt.
There will be a limited amount of space for the tournament, and its duration will last for 50 minutes.
If you wish to enter this tournament you must be a black belt.

There will be 16 spots open (now changed, because not everybody showed up). The fspots will go to the first who post here saying they wish to compete.

The prize is an acid blood, kindly donated by shogan.

Game rules
Each player will get one point for every time they score a baket, at the end of the 50 minutes, the player with the most points will be declared as the supreme hoopster.
The game settings are a secret, and the will be randomly and regularly changed throughout, to avoid players using the same move over and over in order to score a point.

Queueing system
The first two player in fighting when the tournament commences will be the first two on. Each game must run its full duration in frames (no speccing midgame). At the end of the game, ther person who wins on points will be ther peraon to stay on. This gives the game a random element, because even if you score one basket, you may not be the fighter who stays on. If the game results in a draw, both player will be asked to spec then enter so two new player can play. After a player plays three times consecutively they will be asked to spec and enter, this is to avoid one player playing most of the games.

If i feel your behaviour is annoying or unnacceptable, I may well ban you from the tournament.

If you would like to enter the tournament, just post here saying so.

Spot 1: Marduk
Spot 2: desertpunk
Spot 3: kwOmp
Spot 4: hector
Spot 5: milkyshake
Spot 6: T0astman
Spot 7: Morok
Spot 8: Taunts
Spot 9: otherone
Spot 10: ishi
Spot 11: kntornsrin
Spot 12: aipom1994
Spot 13: revoloution
Spot 14: deathawaits
Spot 15: screaam
Spot 16: flameskull
spot 17:mr-deanster
spot 18 kosecnono
Last edited by ronalds; Jan 27, 2008 at 12:56 PM. Reason: [Cevius: To protect my eyes. Large text is unneeded in such quantities]
PARANDROID
Bitchin, im in.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
I want to be in.
But:

1:On that day I'm leaving Toribash
2:I'm not a black belt =/
Originally Posted by Sepulcher View Post
God i almost sufficated after i gagged on the water i was drinking right when i saw this

MDP/Switch/Evan says (9:57 PM):
well, your "File" turned out to be a cuple of pics with a cock.
WindWakers Leader Gamers Signature On.Toribash
i want to join
please post on this thread, when 10,5,2,1 hour(s) are left if you can
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
count me in I may not make it though bought a 5% chance of me being there =P
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
if there is only a 1 in 20 chance of you turning up i will not put you on the sheet, but if you turn up you can play
PARANDROID
*shuffles around his inventory*
Need any more prizes?
:D