Ranking
Thx dude for page 13 woo btw i know in Averium i tryed a new style idk why but in manipulations i change my style.
replays incoming soon
-----
Ok another replay,it's an old split-cap but i think it's quite cool.
CnC pl0x
Attached Files
#NICK - Swarpy.rpl (175.1 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by NICOLAS135; Jul 8, 2015 at 10:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ok
I started doing parkour 2 weeks ago and that's a little result.
I need CnC and tips
Attached Files
parkour_house.tbm (26.9 KB, 7 views)
ok
Nice replay, but the Replay was very short . Always make Match frames 1000 or 2000
Vault was Good + Pose at the end was cool and Some times you were twitchy
7/10
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Thx dude for the CnC but the replay was a wip that's why of the 500 frames i'll continue it when I have free time and probably I will change the matchframes to 2000 and continue it.
Another manipulation replay,there's a command to see how much fast Uke spinned...like /sm 1 or something?
There's a glitchy thing or it's just my replay or pc? because if there is sorry and it's possible remote it with the notepad or something else without doing the whole replay again?
Attached Files
Last edited by NICOLAS135; Jul 10, 2015 at 04:18 PM.
ok
I'm back with another replay,idk what appened but i did more than 2/3 dms :O.
Have fun with the CnC guys and always tips are appreciated.
Attached Files
#NICK - Exchange.rpl (191.9 KB, 10 views)
ok
Nice replay, Nice Kicks 8/10 , your kicks have been always cool
+ didnt liked the way you Changed the Dm hold to less than 100
Skeet was ok , good
7.5/10
Next time dont lower that dm hold <.<
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Thx Takayshi,new madman replay with my first "ghosting uke"(frame 419) nvm i don't know how to say it.
Enjoy guys
Attached Files
#NICK - Androphic.rpl (249.6 KB, 15 views)
ok
the opener was quite cool but then u grabed uke and turned on the other side o/ u had the ability to do something cooler anyway the first hit was nice but u didn't had to extend ur knee relaxing was going to look smoother, the last kick was nice and i really like how do u dm ur hand to do it but the u went kinda slow if u just used chest rotating u'll make this shit look awsome. Gj at all :>
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Very Nice, The First kick was good, boom hit was Excellent, Skeet Was Cool!, Try to make things more smoother, The opener was good,
9/10
Last edited by Takayshi; Jul 16, 2015 at 10:33 AM.