Ranking
Original Post
(xWolfx) Shadow Wolves
Welcome to Shadow Wolves!
Hi and welcome to Shadow Wolves a new clan formed by yesjathen, Shadow wolves is a clan dedicated to helping members get better, and of course Clan Wars!, The clan is all about the wolf and how they stick together to fight off all in their way, Be sure to check out the application thread if interested and joining look below for all the information you need. Thanks!

Leaders

Admins

Members

Last edited by yesjathen; Dec 1, 2014 at 03:32 PM.
OP needs some work, please add more information to it. look around at the rules and other clan threads if you need assistance.

closed for now.
I hope the thread is good now,
We need members guys! Join today!
-----
Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong I mean I haven't even gotten one application and I thought I did everything right
-----
Just some extra info I love people who can make textures for clan members i need a texture maker
Last edited by yesjathen; Nov 19, 2014 at 04:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application
Yeah so I'm weird,funny,I like to end games in toribash as fast as possible it helps me learn fast killer moves easier, And I like to win :3
All people.
Please go to the application thread to apply its under the "Application" spoiler and please note that our clan does NOT require forum activity as long as you are playing in game
We are going to die soon if we don't get members I really want to see the clan alive and well and I can't see it die please consider joining or tell me why nobody wants too, thanks