Toribash
You're all awful. Matt Smith is great. The new Doctor is written as an alien, not just a sightseer.

So many fantastically awkward scenes.
infamous
I've only watched up to the second angel episode because I can't be bothered watching it over the interwebs, but I really like the Doctor. Plus, I like how there is finally a companion who can actually take care of herself and actually help instead of relying on the Doctor to save the day every time.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
You're all awful. Matt Smith is great. The new Doctor is written as an alien, not just a sightseer.

So many fantastically awkward scenes.

I think he's awful.
Matt Smith... Meh I wish they could bring back Tennant.

I love the fact they all have that one special word/phrase. Geronimo however, I don't think it works.

Watched the latest episode yesterday and now I think it's a falling series. I wanted to see more about the rip, the end of time. I was let down by old people possessed by aliens and -SPOILERS- D:<

Bring on the Cybermen!
Last edited by phail; May 17, 2010 at 10:37 AM.
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
You may have guessed by my avatar/signature that I reckon the new Doctor is seriously awesome. I've been rewatching a lot of Tennant's eps and even in the really good ones most of it just consists of him say 'no!, yes!, no!, what!' from different camera angles while he clambers around in whatever costume he's in at the time.

Matt Smith's Doctor is quite different from the previous ones and acts like a really old person sometimes which I think is pretty cool. A lot of people hate them toning down them toning down the doctor but I think it works. He's much more on the human level now.

Also, the two angels episodes were absolutely great. Vampires in Venice was really fun and the new one was a great character development episode.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Oshii... Phail, there's some form of massive fag on your avvy & sig?!?!

Originally Posted by RedDevil View Post
Hate, hate, hate the new doctor. That's all. Other than that it's pretty withstandable.

You forgot to pick on the Scottish ginger too, she's becoming as equally annoying as Dr Fag.

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
He's gets progressively more bearable the more you watch him.

That's only because the supporting characters are becoming more irritating.

Anyhoo, episode irked me. Any other Dr would've at least let you know who the dream dude was ("someone who doesn't like me" is not an acceptable explanation) and then he'd have tracked him down & kicked his ass. New Dr is a whinging fag beeotch.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Matt Smith seems like a bit of a joke compared to the other proper doctors.

Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
I've only watched up to the second angel episode because I can't be bothered watching it over the interwebs, but I really like the Doctor. Plus, I like how there is finally a companion who can actually take care of herself and actually help instead of relying on the Doctor to save the day every time.

In that episode she didn't make it back to the doctor. She had to be teleported remember, and guess who teleported her... The doctor.
Last edited by Fish; May 17, 2010 at 11:42 AM.
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Vroom. New episode just came out today, it was really great.
Spoilers:
Really interested to see if they are going to lead onto the Valeyard from the Dream Lord. Also q_q @ Rory. Oh and the old lady being hit with a chair made me laugh so hard. That ep had some great scenes/quotes.

The dreamlord and the shadow in the eleventh hour could be a product of the meddling monk.

Also, it could be the celestial toymaker. They seemed pretty ademant on the whole "LOL ITS THE DOCTOR XD"
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Matt Smith seems like a bit of a joke compared to the other proper doctors.

In that episode she didn't make it back to the doctor. She had to be teleported remember, and guess who teleported her... The doctor.

More like River Song, Doctor gave up on that and was trying to get her to walk like she could see.

Also, you guys just hate Matt Smith because he isn't potential Jesus.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
True River did teleport here, that doesn't excuse the fact that when she was on the ground searching for that beeping radio thing, she felt the ground all around it but never picked it up. Supposedly a major complication in the story.
In fact it was so clumsy of her that the angles even turned their heads to look.