Toribash
Original Post
[TII] Toribash Imagination Innovation

Toribash, a unique game. What makes this game so special is not just the ingame. The mechanics and engine. No, it's the community. People that come together to form friendships, family, alliances, and bonds like no other. The power of a community is strong in the right hands, and can be destructive and life changing in the wrong. But what happens when you take a group of "right hands" and bring them together? Take the ideas of the many, provide them with the funds, support, cooperation, advertisement, and tools to get there idea made. Whether it's a crazy, impossible sounding mod idea, something in real life they want to see done in toribash, a new type of texture making, or toribash art. A video concept, like Wrath of Uke or an event concept like Ninja Warrior. People that want to join together to change this game in ways never imagined. To give
the unheard voices a chance to change the game. No idea is an impossible one! Your dreams, are our reality. This TII, Toribash Imagination Innovation.

Modding

Replay Making

Scripting

Events

Art/Video

Mod Maker

Replay Maker

Scripter

Events

Art/Video

Last edited by matarika; May 18, 2015 at 07:56 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I would be glad to participate, but I don't know where you want to go with it ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Where I want to go with this is to eventually begin creating new fresh ideas and concepts on toribash (like the creation of realism or mas) and with those ideas or concepts we make them a reality
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
OK suppose your signing up for mod making. Your job being apart of TII would be to bring new, creative ideas to toribash. Bounce the ideas back and forth in the mod thread of TII. Which will open new doors to new types of replay making once those mods have been made. Then that will open up New doors for types of videos. And new types of replays will open doors to new types of events. It's all connected. Whether your in scripting, event planner, art or video, or replay making. It's all connected and we are joining together to push each area to its furthest potential using our ideas or the ideas we receive from others who don't have the skill, knowledge, time, or significance to do so. yeah there's request threads around the forums for this but we will bring them all together to further better the idea. Videos and mods and scripts and art and events. All working together to hopefully one day change this game for the better.