Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Some Black Kid Breaking Into My House
Holy shit, what the (bleep) do I do?! I was chilling in my room watching TV, when I heard all these noises around the house that sounded like someone stumbling around bumping into stuff and going through the garbage and trying to open the locked doors. I went to inspect when I heard some rattling on the window in the kitchen. Then I see some chubby black kid banging on my windows, trying to let himself in my house somehow. When he saw me, he just started smiling. I asked him what he wanted and he told me to let him in my house.

When I said I wouldn't, he appeared to be very insulted and became enraged and broke the window by punching it. I mean, he doesn't really scare me. I'm sure if he gets worse, I can just run outside and kick his ass. But he's not really doing much. Now he's basically just standing there smiling menacingly. I took a picture, I'll post it.

I don't even know this kid, though he eventually told me his name is "Cory". Every couple minutes, he requests access to my house again. I don't know why he's so obsessed with coming inside, when I ask him why he wants to come in, he just keeps asking to come in without giving a reason. Should I let him in or what? I sorta want to because he just broke a window, and maybe if I let him I can get him to call his parents to come pick him up and then discuss some sort of payment for my broken window.