ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] Golems
Haven't made a mod in a while (haven't done much in a while), so to celebrate me coming back/warm up my mod skillz, I made a character mod.

Golems:

Golemvsuke:

thx to Warcry for the name (I usually name my mods after I make them)

This mod is pretty much just a change in height and shape of a regular tori, kind of slow moving, but strong and intimidating. Mess around with it for while and tell me what you think.

This is my 204th (and 205th) public mod.
Attached Files
Golem.tbm (3.2 KB, 136 views)
Golemvsuke.tbm (3.3 KB, 118 views)
Last edited by MrPoptart; Mar 30, 2009 at 01:05 AM.
Welcome back to modding Mrpoptart. Long time no see right? I'm not a big fan of creature/character mods, but this one looks fun. Good work, hope to see more from you again soon. =D
this mod is fun. It gets a 10/10 from me.
Last edited by Gum; Mar 30, 2009 at 01:50 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Very, very nice mod there.

Been testing it out, awesome to mess around with.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
this mod is fun. It gets a 8/10 from me only because dq seems to be off by default

that's hardly a problem -.- I put the essential game rules in, I didn't bother with anything else. If you tick "remember game rules" you can turn dq on and it would stay on every new game.

or you can add "dq 1" to the mod =P
Oh, ok. I didnt know that :P

10/10 then
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Epic, Looks realy fun to play. Uke looks scared in the picture rofl.
Welcome back
Also, The shins look abit strange
Nice job.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Very nice mod, mate. They're easy to move, which is great.
Thanks for crediting me, btw.
infamous
WB to modding MrPoptart =D
BTW, Nice funny mod
Typical Russian / Brony since 2011 / FighterKHV's alt
Smoke ²¸D everyday!