Ranking
Lol get regged... your not even supposed to be able to do that...
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Originally Posted by kRokZ View Post
Lol get regged... your not even supposed to be able to do that...

You can change mods in an unregged version...
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
I was talking about Lua thingy
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Originally Posted by kRokZ View Post
I was talking about Lua thingy

Well I think its kind of like the mods, we should be able to use it to ourselfs, not online....
You can change mods in an unregged version...

I know, but i don't know the difference betwen instagib or not, or even what instagib is...
Last edited by Foil_old; Jun 13, 2007 at 01:11 AM.
Originally Posted by FoiL View Post
I know, but i don't know the difference betwen instagib or not, or even what instagib is...

if a body part is instagib it will immeditly brake off the other persons lims on contact
I just had the best idea. If you can make this poptart, you can make a helicopter mod. Try i suggest. It would pwn.
I don't think it would work, I doubt the physics are THAT good. Besides, I didn't see even a tiny bit of fly-ness with this mod.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
suggest your mod ideas in my mod suggestion thread
keep on topic here
i've been messing around with these new options and every thing you guyz have suggested today, i've already thought about making, i've even thought about just makeing tori joust into a giant fan =D
i'll try makeing these, but i might not post some of them(don't worry, if i get any thing good ill post it)

heres hand saw jousting: http://www.box.net/shared/3imx1v9d0d

just messing around with the range option (funny-est shit on the planet)
http://www.box.net/shared/lfi0ch8b3n
Last edited by MrPoptart; Jun 13, 2007 at 03:34 AM.
I hope you guys relize it won't fly.......lol do you have any idea how a helicopter works? The rotor is not just a cube shape, it has to provide lift. It has to angle up a bit and be really thin. btw, you spin out of control unless you have the second rotor on the tail.