Toribash
Original Post
depends on style quality etc.
gimme a refereence ima make you one am not bad in it well not bad at all
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Well I'm looking to get alpha imperial, demon and pure colors so if you could make sort of a "flowy" texture with those colors that would be great. I'll see if I can get back to you in terms of some sort of reference, but I'm sure you've got an idea of what I'm looking for. Atm I have like 3000 tc, I'll get more soon if you're charging more than that, but only if the texture is really good. How long you take to make it really doesn't phase me so take your time I'm in no hurry.
-----
Btw I don't want the colors to blend into each other, they should just like flow around each other, doubt that will be too hard to make.
Last edited by Elderly; Jun 28, 2014 at 01:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
so you mean tribalish?
Welcome me back maybe?
Exactly. I got 9000 tc now tell me when you're close to finishing or have you finished already
-----
And sorry I took long to reply
Last edited by Elderly; Jul 1, 2014 at 01:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol me too didnt notice ill get to it now
Welcome me back maybe?
XD thanks I'm counting on you to do a good job, we can discuss price once I see the textures
-----
If it makes the texture better you can add platinum too. I think it will compliment my look more
Last edited by Elderly; Jul 1, 2014 at 02:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
FOOOD
this is the main idiea tell me if you like it cause i wont ask for more than 2k or 3k for both legs

Welcome me back maybe?
WOW they look amazing Thanks so much. So how do we trade them? I'll give you 2500 for them.
FOOOD
i will send you the pictures for the legs and you send me tc sending now
-----
sent waiting TC
-----
some one close this thread
Last edited by experts; Jul 1, 2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Welcome me back maybe?