Toribash
Thanks, Jack, but unfortunately the videos I uploaded were basically to announce that there will be very little Toribash on my channel, and I won't resume my previous activity until a month from now or so, and even then there will be mainly Call of Duty videos.
yay, one of the sexiest voice on this planet is back <3
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Thanks, Jack, but unfortunately the videos I uploaded were basically to announce that there will be very little Toribash on my channel, and I won't resume my previous activity until a month from now or so, and even then there will be mainly Call of Duty videos.

Ah man, that's what I get for getting my hopes up before actually watching the video, oh well, something is better than nothing
Would anyone enjoy it if I started doing speedarts (sped-up footage of me doing graphic design) on my channel? I should be getting a capture card fairly soon, but I still design more than I play, so I was just thinking that I might do that.

I know my channel is about gaming, but if you guys would like for me to do some speedarts and throw some commentary over them, let me know!

(Portfolio so you know the kind of stuff I'd be designing in the speed arts: https://www.behance.net/neurooriginals)
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Would anyone enjoy it if I started doing speedarts (sped-up footage of me doing graphic design) on my channel? I should be getting a capture card fairly soon, but I still design more than I play, so I was just thinking that I might do that.

I know my channel is about gaming, but if you guys would like for me to do some speedarts and throw some commentary over them, let me know!

(Portfolio so you know the kind of stuff I'd be designing in the speed arts: https://www.behance.net/neurooriginals)

Of course, speedarts are always interesting. You better inspire me with some of your work :'O

Also it's good to see that you're trying to make an effort into making videos again.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
So I've been playing CS:GO a lot lately. might be a video up on that game soon, and if you guys end up liking it there may be more to follow.
I'd love some CS:GO vids! Would love to see someone play around my rank, since you're nova 1 and I'm SEM
Last edited by Finn; Jul 9, 2015 at 09:05 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!