Toribash
can I haz join plz? Me like artz n enthai.
I can draw edgiest circles you ever seen.
Originally Posted by Chikin View Post

I bet my circles are better than yours
Originally Posted by Sthip View Post
I bet my circles are better than yours

I am so creatively alienated that I actually never draw circles, but when I do... I do them in crops.
-----
Also... as Toribash Artists United... wouldn't be better to unify this Org with GATA? and make GATA rise for the ashes?
Last edited by Chikin; Mar 20, 2018 at 11:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Fuck, been a while hasn't it, Who is in charge at the moment and what needs to be updated.

Anyone taking part in the space event?

Any new artist out there?

PFFFFFFFF what else to talk about.

I did some stuff myself -

Got more shizz but its a start

Also HMU if you need to be on the memberlist or anything else.

nice stuff there headles,
you have improved a lot.
I am so creatively alienated that I actually never draw circles, but when I do... I do them in crops.
-----
Also... as Toribash Artists United... wouldn't be better to unify this Org with GATA? and make GATA rise for the ashes?

I'm sure gata is cursed at this point. Single unofficial org threads are far less "elitist" and help things grow better imo.

@headles: nobody's in charge and that's what makes it so cool. It's like the art board but you don't get yelled at for not writing that you made something in Photoshop. Even though you made the last 20 things in Photoshop and the screenshot has ps toolbars. That, and you can genuinely say "nice head" as a feel good complement without having to say why.
Last edited by 13chillz; Mar 21, 2018 at 05:18 AM.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
nice stuff there headles,
you have improved a lot.

Thanks mate, even though I left toribash havent been sitting still.

Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
I'm sure gata is cursed at this point. Single unofficial org threads are far less "elitist" and help things grow better imo.

@headles: nobody's in charge and that's what makes it so cool. It's like the art board but you don't get yelled at for not writing that you made something in Photoshop. Even though you made the last 20 things in Photoshop and the screenshot has ps toolbars. That, and you can genuinely say "nice head" as a feel good complement without having to say why.

I think it would be kinda cool to merge with GATA or get into the official clans but don't feel the org deserves it. Wish GATA woke up on its own though.

Also yea I can see that be a thing.

Sure, gotcha.

Also everyone feel free to add me on discord : Headless_17#1505
Sup nerd
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post

Fair and good points. I totally see and share your point of view and I find it silly too that there are so many rules especially considering the little activity that there is around.

But that's why we could brush up the old ORG by revisiting all the rules by saying fuck to all of them and put some suggestions and guidelines instead and have a more democratic & flexible and less "fascist/elitist" system.
It's jut because there are already quite a lot of threads in there with very interesting and inspiring works. And having this Org official would mean to have the possibility to structure better and facilitate discussions.

After all this org shares all the values and vision of GATA, It's just better to unify forces with the few members that still active than create a new one.

The Problem of having a single thread is that there is a lot of clutter and make it harder to find and filter out stuff... If I would like to see some of your old work I would have to navigate through all the previous pages until I find some.
-----
Application

Text

bunch of pictures

Last edited by Chikin; Mar 21, 2018 at 12:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi headles, Can you replace TimeWorker with Vanish? Please, thanks
-----
Wait... My name isn't there... I got removed?
Last edited by Clint; Mar 21, 2018 at 01:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump