ES Recruitment Drive
I'm SaVi0r ingame, and also, what mods did Rustler use?
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
Belt~ Yellow

In-game name~
Bfitz

Specialty (
Such as, texture maker, video maker, etc.)~ Video maker, AND texture maker.

Attached Files
Daft - Decap.rpl (52.3 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by BFitz; Oct 18, 2009 at 09:51 PM.
You better click this. It's for your own good.

Bfitz accepted! However, we will have to work on that symmetric decap of yours. No worries.
Mecha | TRG

I can't seem to get a decap except in that headkick replay, any hints on how I should aim and maintain the velocity? (also for the other replays I posted)
Every kick and punch thrown after the first two was aimed towards the head, but none of them dismember when I actually hit the head.
Attached Files
headkick.rpl (88.2 KB, 13 views)
airpractice1.rpl (162.7 KB, 10 views)
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
all replays are at classic mod at 100 dismeber, some i made them with other users but is me, some of them i got banned...

Belt~Blue
In-game name~Juanpedro
Specialty (Such as, texture maker, video maker, etc.)~ juado and twin swords at multiplayer
Attached Files
las re vueltazzzz.rpl (62.8 KB, 8 views)
dekap.rpl (70.5 KB, 9 views)
head less.rpl (62.3 KB, 7 views)
fyeah sin fyeah.rpl (51.2 KB, 7 views)
Daft
Belt~ Black

In-game name~ Daftpunk

Specialty (Such as, texture maker, video maker, etc.)~ Texture maker

Other~ Dont you think my name is great for the clan?
Attached Files
DaftpunkShouldurSlam.rpl (43.9 KB, 6 views)
DaftpunksCourse2.rpl (325.9 KB, 7 views)
DPSHOT.rpl (60.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by DaftPunk; Oct 20, 2009 at 01:13 PM.
@Sniper : Headkick was a little non-fluid, don't you think? I mean, you got the decap, but try to put more momentum into your kicks. As for airpractice1, I'm surprised you didn't make the beginning decap. Perhaps it had something to do with the right glute, and possibly lumbar/chest?

@juanpedro : What's with the [killer] tag? Is that even you in the first replay? Anyway, your replays are stiff, symmetric, and to be frank, ugly and boring. I'm sorry, just practice more with relax on rather than holding all the time. If I were you, I'd stop spamming your replay folder with all of those replays. You have been rejected.

@DaftPunk : I'm feeling a little uncomfortable with the tag co[flamey]. Also, the 1st and 3rd replay was a little noobish and stiff. The one that amazed me was the course one! That was really good! But then again, that was the replay where I got uncomfortable. I hope you aren't double clanning.

DaftPunk, you are not allowed to wear the [daft] tag. This does not mean that you have been rejected. Keep training, and try again!
Last edited by WarVick; Oct 21, 2009 at 12:21 AM.
Mecha | TRG