Toribash
Overheating does not make your computer run slower, it makes your computer shut down.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Overheating does not make your computer run slower, it makes your computer shut down.

Well, if I leave it on for a while everything seems to run slower compared to when I first turn it on, and it does get quite hot. It sometimes shuts down if I leave it on for like 3 days straight though.
Wow, leaving your laptop on for 3 days. :V

Anyways I got a cheap one with 2 external fans for 20 bux.

I've seen a 50% increase in my computers performance and responsiveness.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Well, if I leave it on for a while everything seems to run slower compared to when I first turn it on, and it does get quite hot. It sometimes shuts down if I leave it on for like 3 days straight though.

That is just because the OS is using resources and not giving them back, or maybe you have a memory leak. :v
<DeadorK> fair maiden
Don't use windows? Reboot more often? There isn't really a solution as windows just does it.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
My CPU drivers detect heat and if the heat rises enough it lowers CPU power to keep it cool. It's still a pretty good feetwarmer during the winter.
E: Sorry for the typos, I don't have a fixed surface so the keys keep moving.
Clan Blood Leader
I've heard that macs never slow down. i mean mine went through a house fire, the fire was two rooms down the hall, and it's fan was covered in soot, but i started it up, it smelled worse than the asshole of a thousand camels, but it was still running shaders, and starting up applications in under 2 seconds
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post

try this: http://majorgeeks.com/RAM_Def_d2195.html
gives you some resources back after running stuff.
get more ram too, my laptop has an easily accessible session where my ram is \o/.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Dowloading now, looks pretty useful.

inb4im afraid to click things and need your help

:V