Toribash
Original Post
Completely Broken Connectivity
Alright, so I've been playing Toribash for a while and I've been enjoying and such, however recently I've found that my game is pretty much broken. I do not know what caused this issue, it simply started one day and has remained this way since.
My issues are is as follows:

-Shaders have stopped running smoothly, and cause extreme stuttering when I press space; this issue was not present when I started playing.

-When I attempt to play multiplayer, my server list is totally empty. I know this is not an issue with my firewall/internet, as I have tried to play on many different networks; many of these times I had a friend on his laptop sitting right next to me playing without a hitch.

-When I attempt to host a game, Tori and Uke are both transparent, my onscreen message is "not connected," and I get a chatbox message saying "Failed to connect to lobby 66.230.224.102:22001 socket wsa error 10060."

-When I try to /dl any customs, or simply try to do anything server-related in general, it completes instantly and nothing changes.

-The last time I tried typing '/lp 911donkey,' (this was for a texturing preview, when I didn't know anything about custom content) the game crashed and there was no error report or anything similar.

If it matters (which it probably does), I am running on a laptop. I will post specs if needed.

I'd love if anyone can shed some light on this, as I love the game and am still fairly new. I REALLY want to get my head ripped off again.

Oh, and shanks for reading
First of all, did you make any modifications at all on your PC before you experienced these issues?

Also did you try re-installing the game with the latest version?

I have a hinch that you might have got a windows update and that might have messed some things up. That hppened before with serveral other guys, too.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I have reinstalled/updated a few times, but not with the direct intention of solving the problem. I did not make any hardware modifications, but I recently took to reinstalling many of my old Steam games, if any of those conflict (doubtful). I recently did get a Windows update however, reinstalling now...