ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+Toribash is lagging as..
what the hell.
Toribash is lagging a lot..when it didn't D:!

HELP ME PLEASE!
Last edited by carloz01; Feb 24, 2010 at 03:52 AM.
Best signature ever.
Well, what type of lag do you mean, like fps lag (freezing up) or lag (connection loss ect.)? After this step, then tell us if your whole computer is lagging and what type of video card you have (if fps lag) or what type of internet you have and if you are lagging on things besides toribash (if the connection loss lag).
well, actually, both lags D: (connection loss, and fps lag..)
and yes..my whole computer is lagging a bit..
Best signature ever.
Alright, lets see, what is your RAM, Harddrive, internet type, ect?
okeey..
Lemme check

RAM 3838MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G
ChipType: GeForce 8200M G..

and how do I check the harddrive?

Edit..I guess the information I gave you doesn't help that much....^
Best signature ever.
Lag can be caused by many reasons. One would be your connection. Make sure you don't have any firewalls blocking Toribash. Another reason is if you have open programs while trying to play. Other times it just may be the actual server. Which in that case it is not your fault but it should go away in due time.
[spirit]
^
Plus, everything sort of seems, normal, check for viruses on your computer and make sure you aren't running any flash games or things that will slow your fps down. Also make sure you aren't doing anything that will take up a lot of bandwidth on your internet "A lot of internet space so that it lags whenever you try to do something because it is running something else that will slow it down" Tell me if this helps.
well..
it lags in single player too..
I installed some updates..and is running better.3
Plus I closed messenger and firefox while I'm playing, and there was a virus..lawl Thanks a lot :3
Best signature ever.
Haha no prob, I kind of knew it partly a virus, because my toribash used to run fine on my xp, then my xp got a virus, and it closed all the time because my fps used to be so bad that it closed itself. (Internet issues also) Problem solved, someone close this.