Ranking
I don't see any point of discussing the Chaos Theory. The point of the Chaos Theory is that everything around you affects how you act in different situations. If merely one sign in a busy street is missing or replaced, it could have outcome to how the individual acts, which road he takes.

This Chaos Theory makes it possible to run speculations about the future or the past, but then you'd have to include every thought that person would have, and every kind of environment he would experience, to be 100% accurate.

Therefore, applying the Chaos Theory to WW1 and Hitler, when we don't know his mind or even big details of the environment, is not the Chaos Theory but merely speculation. If Hitler went to a shop that we didn't know of, this could have changed the view of our speculations so hard that maybe the WW2 wouldn't have occured.

Argue with me, if there's anything to argue about.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by PlagueDoc View Post
That's not really related to Chaos Theory at all.
If the thread is about imagining and proposing "what if?"s, then all right.
The many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics says that every single possible outcome has happened in a different universe. Everytime something can take several different courses a new universe is created for each course. So everything that could happen has happened somewhere. There are universes with nazis ruling the world, universes where dinossaurs were never extinct and so on. In these infinite universes there are infinite versions of you that took several different paths during your life. You're just one of them.

It is, if you read the OP then you will know.

There's no need to go off on a tangent to try and impress people.
Thanks torineko ^^

All this was is speculation, and scenarios. I can say it 5 more times if you want..
Veni , Vidi , Vici
"What if" threads are silly. Please do not make silly threads.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today