Ranking
Original Post
beginners/white belts get more
my favorite mod, Escape i can't go on it now just because I'm a orange belt! I really hope you guys can make an official server for all belts for all the beginner mods, Thank you
you can create your own server, plus, the high amount of beginner servers is only to draw in and give more choice to the lower belts because they are unaware of the ability to make rooms etc.
just do /jo insertnamehere then go and choose the mod
job done
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Just in case you don't know how to choose a mod, you can press Ctrl+M to open up the mod window (I think), or do /set mod [MOD].tbm, then reset the game :P
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
you can create your own server, plus, the high amount of beginner servers is only to draw in and give more choice to the lower belts because they are unaware of the ability to make rooms etc.
just do /jo insertnamehere then go and choose the mod
job done

The only issue with this is you can't earn TC in private rooms, when you hit blackbelt there are no decent rooms to play, judo is judofrac. judo is the most popular gamemode too
all you have to do is just go to freeplay or make a private room
i like the idea but that just add more Work for gm's and theres no
point in adding.
I said CROOK UP
Yeah, tc is awarded in official servers, but 10 tc per game is never going to really get you something. It's basically just a way for higher belts to get the minimum duel/bet amount.

But that's irrelevant, this sort of thread doesn't belong here anyway, if you want to request a specific server, you can do it here
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=458815

Closing
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore