Toribash
Original Post
Seeing Character!
Is there a way you can make a tab to where you can see your character on the website just a thought.
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
You mean your Tori? No. There is no place for that on the forums. Which is precisely why it's an excellent idea. Get on it, staff.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Im on my phone alot so when i dont have my computer available I buy shit and i wanna see my tori when i activate it
Perfect idea. I always get mad when I make my own head texture and I have to go on tb and look at it. It'd be better just to go on a forum tab and see it.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
We had one of those once, well we had one in the shop. A 3D low poly tori that would display your stuff in low res low poly glory. It was far from perfect but did the job (I liked it); though I can't remember exactly why it was removed, only that there was an issue with something.

Would be nice to see it return without whatever problem it had.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Like Skul said, if it could be implemented without any of the previous (or potentially new) issues then it would be a neat idea for the Forums.

Supported.
What does it take to get this approved and have a like try or beta version?
Last edited by Dooby; Jul 13, 2014 at 10:12 PM.
supported, i like to see how my tori will look without having to relog my tori for say new textures
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 14, 2014 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Please, no colors
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
~supported
i hope this is implemeted might take a while because of all the new items though
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf