Ranking
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Well, since I am bad with mapping I am pretty good with shading so if you would like to collab just shoot me a pm. I might be able to download blender though but I think it's too much of a hassle.

If this works for him and you guys think together you'll make a better product, neither of you will lose out on payment.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
We have agreed on this. We are going to split the payment. I am going to work on this ASAP. I will probably be free to do this tomorrow. I might have a little bit of time today.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
We have agreed on this. We are going to split the payment. I am going to work on this ASAP. I will probably be free to do this tomorrow. I might have a little bit of time today.

No split necessary. I'm going to compensate you both as if you both individually made the set so long as it's of unbelievable quality. I want this Tori to be the most perfect Isaac Netero possible, using all the references you can find. You do that, you're well paid artists and I'm happy too.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Woah, that is really nice of you! We will try our best to make this a really great set!
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Ledray View Post
On it

Cool beans! The more the merrier! Little competition never hurt anyone.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!