Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Custom Uke Textures

Hello everybody, it's Pixel!

This is my custom Uke texture set! Now you can beat up a new and improved Uke!
All textures are stored in a zip file, which is available to download completely free.

Set Information

This set was made using Paint 2 for mac. Not exactly the best program for this kind of stuff, but it gets the job done. The limitations are probably the reason the sit is minimalistic rather than what i wanted it to be.
This set took me about 14 hours to finish, so not long compared to many sets.

Use

Free to use by everyone, just dont go off selling it like its yours

Download

MediaFire Link

This set uses
Demon Force
Platinum Relax
Raider Emote
Raider User Text
Raider DQ ring
Saphire Ghost
White Blood
White Trails
This set does not use pure, but like I said, you can edit the item file in order to do this (change any "1" to "50")

Pictures

Progress

Last edited by Pixelate; May 26, 2018 at 08:41 PM.
Wow nice bro.

I hate the uke default textures.

Those textures are more funny!

I want for the finally wip.
Looking good, might use them too. Would make singleplayer a bit nicer. (Although you could also just /dl and /lp people).
Would like to see the result.

btw: that ground texture looks a bit awkward imo
I'm only cleaning here..
Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Looking good, might use them too. Would make singleplayer a bit nicer. (Although you could also just /dl and /lp people).
Would like to see the result.

btw: that ground texture looks a bit awkward imo

Yeah, i just took the face texture and made it round. It does look a bit weird. Im probably going to change that.
Hey, this is pretty cool! Are you going to put these up for sale, or turn it into a free set or something?
:)
ADDED ARMS TO MY SET!

Originally Posted by Wattr View Post
Hey, this is pretty cool! Are you going to put these up for sale, or turn it into a free set or something?

This one is going to be free. Im making it as a pass time. Although if someone wanted something similar to this, they would have to pay.
Last edited by Pixelate; Mar 15, 2016 at 02:46 AM.
It's nice, I don't understand the diamond on the legs, but those can be easily removed.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Hey everyone! I'm a bit stuck on the torso parts. Does anyone have suggestions or ideas? This can also be for other parts, like the feet and arms.

Originally Posted by Bird View Post
It's nice, I don't understand the diamond on the legs, but those can be easily removed.

Yeah, I removed those early on

Originally Posted by SrBognanno View Post
The arms could be better.

Yeah. It's all a work in progress. The forearms will probably remain the same, but the biceps i will probably change.
-----
UPDATE
Removed the ground texture. It's not really needed. However, I could have the ground texture say "Uke ~ Free Play"
Fixed Bicep Textures.
-----
UPDATE / BUMP
Changed relax from pure to white (colour id 1)
Changed Biceps
FUTURE STUFF
Possibly making blood white rather than pure
Body parts and hands.
Last edited by Pixelate; Mar 16, 2016 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That's not a bad set man, keep it up!

DatSkip Moderated Message:
Please try to have proper cnc in your comments next time, it's in the art board rules. Thanks.
Last edited by DatSkip; Mar 17, 2016 at 12:27 AM.