Ranking
Original Post
A name can only be used once?
So basicly when someone try to make an account with a name that was used before but the owner got a namechange it will say the name is already taken.
What is the point? Or its just a glitch that need to be fixed?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Or someone else might of just made an account with that name before you trying to remake it?
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I'm almost certain once someone doesn't have that name, the name is up for grabs.

Some people make an alternate account to keep the name from being stolen by anyone else.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I think after a year or smthn the name becomes available again. I may be very wrong but when i changed my name i couldent use my name for an alt, then about a year later a guy used it and told me after a year it becomes available.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I think after a year or smthn the name becomes available again. I may be very wrong but when i changed my name i couldent use my name for an alt, then about a year later a guy used it and told me after a year it becomes available.

when i got my namechange i tried to make an alt aswell which didnt work.

i've been assured my name is not possible to be taken, without a timeframe.

the point is, if someone wants to change his name back, for whatever reason (i would if i had the TC) their name is still available.
also to prevent immediate imposters or something potentially, incase its a staff member.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It's a year. When Sparky got his namechange SparkyAU -> Sparky, he was able to make a new account named SparkyAU after a year had passed.
ok thanx guys.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .