Ranking
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
LOL, yea well I will bid 5tc for it cause all you did is put a few shades of blue on a template then use a filter to blend them. The least you could have done was flipped each image a different direction so it looks different :P

and the head has such a bad overlap :P

And btw next time post your 56k warning in the title of the thread

thats not what i did and it has an overlap because its not one color

did as you said tho im new at this my first time
guys leave him it's his first tex set
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Eh, without criticism he won't improve. So "babying" a new texture maker will leave them stuck in an eternal chasm of stagnant non-improvement, pardon the poetic description.

Basically, if we don't give criticism to help new artists, their skill won't develop.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
well i guess so. ya ur very right hanz0
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Eh, without criticism he won't improve. So "babying" a new texture maker will leave them stuck in an eternal chasm of stagnant non-improvement, pardon the poetic description.

Basically, if we don't give criticism to help new artists, their skill won't develop.

I agree with hanzo fully, were not trying to break him down, were just helping him out
..|.,
U1V1