Toribash
Originally Posted by vespesi3n View Post
buy a cheap road bike on craigslist for <100
profit

Tried it, it's not my thing exactly.

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
free running/parkour
you'll end up with a broken face if you do muay thai, its a bit late to start gymnastics, you need to be flexible and breakdancing is so...

free running and parkour isnt as structured and disciplined as martial arts or whatever, so you can teach yourself in your spare time and watch youtube... I would feel awkward running and tricking through a busy city centre though...

I would get back into bmxing or sailing again if i was gna start up a sport again.

I considered parkour, but Im leaning towards muay thai since I have a friend who's going to do it with me too, and I don't see how I'm going to end up with a broken face. I'm going to learn the martial art at like a martial art centre, not just go straight for it.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Martial arts are fun if you have a friend who's passionate about it, and is willing to walk with you through it. I had significantly more fun learning karate than capoeira, despite more interest in capoeria, because I could practice and have fun with my friends while doing karate.

I took gymnastics for a little while when I was younger, but my body wasn't too suited for it, so I can't give an accurate description for how it's like. It looks like it'd be fun though, but I'm not sure how it compares.

Breakdancing is shit-tier. Don't do it. All the d-bags I know try to show off with it. Quite honestly, it looks stupid more often than not.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Giantz View Post
hone guitar skills and make band

there are too many guitarists, you could get a job way easier as a drummer or bassist
pennis and also dicke and balls
All these "hobbies" are not something you can learn quickly, I advise you not to begin they if you don't have patience or is it just a waste of time.
Last edited by 2010simoDK; Aug 5, 2012 at 05:44 AM.
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
Originally Posted by 2010simoDK View Post
All these "hobbies" are not something you can learn quickly, I advise you not to begin they if you don't have patience or is it just a waste of time.

Thanks. I didn't know this at all. I don't know why you "quoted" hobbies either.

now that my thinly veiled sarcasm is over, I have decided that I'm going to take muay thai classes and teach myself gymnastics.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ