ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Spectating in Quick Aikido Rooms
There should be a time limit for spectating in QA rooms. After that, you get kicked.
Its really annoying when the quick aikido rooms are full and someone is spectating. Just sayin
Oh, my mom has to use the cpu for 5 min, brb

Why the heck am I kicked?

~Not supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
~Supported
I got this idea before this thread was posted. I think it's fine to spec and all but some people if you are afk for more than half an hour, you shouldn't deserve to stay in the qa rooms. I just think it's wrong that people take up space and don't play at all.
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
Oh, my mom has to use the cpu for 5 min, brb

Why the heck am I kicked?

~Not supported

You don't need to be in the room doing nothing if your mom is using the computer. you can go rejoin another time when you get back on Hence this idea would be good, tons of afk people just taking up space that could be used for better things.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
You guys are getting it wrong, Im just talking about the QA rooms because they only have 4 spots. I dont care if you spec for a short time (like less than half an hour or so), but I've seen some players spec for hours and that takes up space. There are only 16 spots in QA rooms and it is unfair to spec for a long time.
Not supported. Ask more quick aikido rooms maybe that will help?
Amateur Texture Designer PM for requests.
Auto kick specs
well iv suggsuted this before 1 year or so
but i dont know where it went cant find it
anyway
THE QUick akidio always get full and when there is a spot open
i see all people are afk!
spected
so this is like a command to kick people who spec in a matter of time like:
kick peopl who keep afk for 5 minutes or so
if you find the old thread merge please
INB4 14 days ban
sometimes im qa room with very good players suddenly i need to take short breake call or making tea. so i spec for 5 min. if i will quit from room i will lose place in the room where good players. I would like to see more qa rooms instead thing that u offer.

Not supported.
Originally Posted by xbcz
sometimes im qa room with very good players suddenly i need to take short breake call or making tea. so i spec for 5 min. if i will quit from room i will lose place in the room where good players. I would like to see more qa rooms instead thing that u offer.

Not supported.

yea but there is other people want to play with those good guys
that reason is weak
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
yea but there is other people want to play with those good guys
that reason is weak

here another one. im again in qa room with good guys. One of good guys take
5 minutes brake. rhe /sp-ing and we get instead of him someone boring.