Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Merchandise
Hi there, I've had the idea of having a Toribash "Merhandise" or "store". By that I mean a place where you can buy T-shirts, Hats, Phone cases, etc. You could get like a normal toribash shirt, phone case, hat, etc. with just a logo, or you could get a custom shirt, phone case, hat, etc. with your player on it, and if you would like to, you can get your clans tag on your shirt, hat, phone case, etc. The prices for the items would be:
T-shirts: Regular style of choice: $15 Custom player: $20
Phone cases: Regular style of choice: $5 Custom player: $10
Hats: Regular style of choice: $15 Custom Player: $20
Sweatshirts: Regular style of choice: $20 Custom Player: $30

I am posting some ideas below. Let me know what you guys think Have a fantabulous day.
Attached Images
tbtshirt1.jpg (19.8 KB, 21 views)
tshirtnotfinishbynoscd.jpg (14.5 KB, 20 views)
oVY6y.jpg (51.1 KB, 24 views)
While this is a good idea, the fanbase is neither large enough or dedicated enough for this to hold up in the long run. Not just yet. I would say that if we cement a loyal userbase like Dota 2 and TF2, then it would be profitable to have official merchandise.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
It's a start and some ideas. I might make some shirts and send them to the GM's to see what they think, as long as it is OK of course.
As long as all (?) the Nabi workers live quite away from most of the users (hampa and Dranix are in Singapore now, I'm in Russia - whereas most users are from USA / Europe), the prices are likely to be ridiculous just to cover the shipping. It's probably easier and cheaper to contact some local shops that do prints on t-shirts / anything you want and get the stuff done yourself.

There was an event where people created t-shirt designs but seems like its organizers never actually started producing any of those t-shirts.
What you say is true. But we could have a North America shop that sends the items to people in North America, a European shop for shipping in Europe, etc.
I don't think enough people would buy it if they did. Although many people play it, Toribash isn't an EXTREMELY popular game. Also, people who play it are scattered all throughout the world. As sir said, shipping would be EXPENSIVE.
shipping isnt much of a muchness.
set up distrubution centres for ez shipping to Europe and USA. Australia, South America and Africa jsut have to deal with the more expensive shipping costs, its not like we dont have to already...
shipping costs are also not Nabis responsibility, shipping costs are to be expected and shouldnt be a reason to not try.

Most game stores dont even do shipping to South Africa, so if shipping is an issue, make it available to wherever you can and we'll make do without, as usual or find our own way.
there doesnt need to be a perfect solution for everybody. nabi should do what it can, and we can all just make do.

set a store with limited stock and if its successfull, increase stock.
if its not successfull, then whatever.
I dont see a problem here.
Last edited by BenDover; Jul 14, 2014 at 01:25 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
its a great idea With the people buying their merchandise it could help fund future updates While keeping toribash free for the most part. i agree With idea i bet toribash Will too.
I said CROOK UP