Toribash
Original Post
grabing
I think toribash should have different grabing.The grabing should look like real life grabing so it can look a little real.
What do you mean different grabbing? I like the grabbing how it is now I don't think it needs to look more realistic or anything
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Why do you think think toribash needs to be more realistic? We seriously are playing a game of to things made out of a buncha balls called joints and can decapitate and dismember the opposing side at their will and you think there should be realistic grabbing?
WRATH IS PAIN
context plz, if you want a tori like the one gorman's group presented it's just not going to happen. if you want just the hand i will counter with you want a realistic hand, but the rest block figures because that is an "improvement" (sarcasm is through the roof boi)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Keep your masturbation IRL please. We don't need realistic hands. It would look wierd af and wouldn't be any different from bloxy hands.

And how will hitboxes work?
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
When you say "real", do you mean like, with fingers and hand bending?

In that case, no. That isn't happening. There is way, too much work that is needed for that. It would be useless when it corresponds with Toribash physics.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by kertys View Post
I think toribash should have different grabing.The grabing should look like real life grabing so it can look a little real.

what are you trying to say