Toribash
Original Post
[R] Typography for magazine cover , will pay up to....
....All of my tc( will add my my force and relax to the price, if i am satisfied)
Don't know what typography is? well you can search it on google

Okay then, before that i will explain a brief detail on what will i make that typography art for

Brief explanation

Okay then now go to the detail

Detail

The deadline will be 25th of January
I am hoping for a wip
Godspeed artists

P.S. You can be as creative as you want, as long it still good. And i open for suggestions too
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
okay... few Question before i may begin : Size? should it be a normal A4 Paper Size ? Can you give some Content of the Magazine? because Magazine Covers have some short Content sentences. I will try to be creative with the rest like backgrounds etc
The content will be a movie review which i will choose for the content. In case you need to know the content PM me
for the size..normal A4 Paper size

I am still waiting for others to pop in, come on don't be shy. Let people know your artistic and creativity side
Last edited by Trice; Jan 16, 2016 at 03:03 PM.
"0h no" -Trice
Hmmmkay.... i got this so far

http://imgur.com/24QYIzP

The Title is very small and there's a gap inbetween what do you think should i do/change?
on this ^^
-----
there u go if u like it send me tc and i ll send u the pic without the watermark ^^
Last edited by fadibob; Jan 16, 2016 at 05:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I Make ARTs Pm me a Request,OK,Bey.
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Hmmmkay.... i got this so far

http://imgur.com/24QYIzP

The Title is very small and there's a gap inbetween what do you think should i do/change?

I am sorry, but that is far from what i am imagined. What i want is typography, you can search it on google

Originally Posted by fadibob View Post
on this ^^
-----
there u go if u like it send me tc and i ll send u the pic without the watermark ^^

The idea is quite nice. However can you fix the edge, it look rugged to me. Make the line smoother

I am still searching for artist
Last edited by Trice; Jan 16, 2016 at 11:52 PM.
"0h no" -Trice
sorry for making u wait here you go
any thing else ??

fixed

Last edited by fadibob; Jan 17, 2016 at 10:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I Make ARTs Pm me a Request,OK,Bey.
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
Fadibob: Both of the E on "Editor Choice" is bothering me, the curve on the E is not quite smooth.. As well as the T on "The"
Oh also could you make it like a magazine put that that in the middle while on the back is a red curtain with a little effect on the bottom and upper part with a movie roll...

So far it is nice, keep it up.

@Flux: you still has a chance to make a revision if you want.

Keep up the good work guys, i am still looking for other artists who want to challenge himself with this request
"0h no" -Trice
Bump: come on any update, anyone want to join again, i am waiting
"0h no" -Trice