Toribash
I already tried that Font and in the last at the bottom you can See that its not supporting numbers :X
Alright then:

Da Flow

Explanation what i did or changed: I made the Swirl beginning thin and overall smaller because you said that it took to much room in the Picture, I added Uke and Tori (Uke kicking the Font causing it to shatter| Tori ,,Rays" the Text, Added A little Fade around them so theyre bit better visible, added Rays in the Background to get the Attention on the main thing of the Picture which would be the Flow Text, The Text has a little MotionBlur like on your Picture and the Whole Sig has an Outfading so it looks better on the Forums !

It took a little Longer because i first had to make the pics on my Main Pc and after that i had to Make the Text Shatter. In order to do that the Text had to be breaked down into 524 Individual Pieces causing my Bad Laptop to melt his own CPU xD (not literally) then some bugs occured while doing that for example Big Chunks sticking out somewhere.... aaaandd i had to Find those few Single Pieces in a Pile of 520 other Pieces *R.I.P*

BUT now its finished, i hope you like it :P
Hey man

Thanks for the effort you've put into this! I was really hoping for something a bit different, and I thought I would be able to give you some ideas and help you along the way. You've done a nice job, but it's just not my cup of tea for this request.

Thank you

-request is still open to anyone that would like to try this. Please contact me via PM.
Last edited by Deuteria; Jan 22, 2016 at 05:34 AM.