ES Recruitment Drive
How's everyone been recently?
I realize I only ever got two replies for the GMT check aha, so if you're active please respond with your GMT +/-. Maybe even where you're from!
Originally Posted by Rxlic View Post
I realize I only ever got two replies for the GMT check aha, so if you're active please respond with your GMT +/-. Maybe even where you're from!

Great, I've been trying some lenshu and I'll practice to improve a bit, it's a lot of fun.

I've been good.

Gmt: -4

I am a Canadian.

Doing great, my GMT is -4 just like Dillon's and Im from Indiana
REPOST:

If you desire to have your tori displayed in the Members section post here a replay and the exact frame at which I have to take the screenshot. I'll remove flames from your tori before editing it.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
REPOST:

If you desire to have your tori displayed in the Members section post here a replay and the exact frame at which I have to take the screenshot. I'll remove flames from your tori before editing it.

Heyo, I have a replay but its with another mod if its fine.

Screenshot when 50 frames left or somewhere near that
Attached Files
Dunk.rpl (65.4 KB, 3 views)
Can I keep flames on for it?
-----
Also I'm all setup after the move. The wifi is worse than sticking an ethernet in a lemon and calling it a day though so don't expect me in-game like at all. It's taking me 3 hours to download the setup
Last edited by Rosed; Jul 30, 2018 at 06:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Rosed View Post
Can I keep flames on for it?

Yes I'll turn them off by myself.

Originally Posted by Rosed View Post
Also I'm all setup after the move. The wifi is worse than sticking an ethernet in a lemon and calling it a day though so don't expect me in-game like at all. It's taking me 3 hours to download the setup

Well at least that's some progress!

just getting pass day by day.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
KiriAcid has been smacked on the clan page. I love how you scroll down through badass fight poses and then find KiriAcid smiling and waving.

Yes, I removed the basket.