ES Recruitment Drive
-Favourite Anime/Manga:
No game No life.

-Favourite Character:
Shiro from No game No life.

-What made you love Anime/Manga?
My friends where flooding me with suggestions on what anime to watch. I was like wtf is anime? Then I watched it. Then I watched more. Then I became obsessed with it. Blue head neutral personality no reaction characters foremost.

-Anime card:
Won't update, here is a screenshot of my profile's home page.

Screenshit

Last edited by rawrneru; Aug 13, 2014 at 04:42 PM.
ahoy, mother fuck
Favourite Anime/Manga: Naruto (Who doesn't like ninja anime's kicking ass)
Favourite Character: I like The Masked Man but Mei is cool too but she is in Naruto Shippuden.
What made you love Anime/Manga?: I love the hair styles and how cute anime's look. Naruto is also a funny series with a good story line.
Anime card: (Where do I make this?) http://www.anime-planet.com/users/kaosuki this is my profile.

I will be maintaining applications from this point on. If you are not in the member list, please apply again to get put on to the list. Remember if you have a signature, you stand a chance to be an anime champion!

All previous unreviewed applications behind this post are urged to apply again so that I can properly maintain order of the process and add members efficiently and effectively.

Go ahead and apply! xD
Last edited by ConCon; Sep 18, 2014 at 09:49 AM.
Favourite Anime/Manga: Avatar the last Airbender and legend of korra
Favourite Character: Zuko
What made you love Anime/Manga?:Just started getting into it. The only full one that I have watched was avatar. I currently just started Sword art online too. That one has caught my attention.
Anime card: (Where do I make this?)
Originally Posted by CloneZero View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: Avatar the last Airbender and legend of korra
Favourite Character: Zuko
What made you love Anime/Manga?:Just started getting into it. The only full one that I have watched was avatar. I currently just started Sword art online too. That one has caught my attention.
Anime card: (Where do I make this?)

http://www.anime-planet.com/

You create an account over there, if you have one already but don't know where to make the signature, let me know so I can make a small explanation for you
Originally Posted by CloneZero View Post
It's undergoing maintenance it says.

Ah I see, don't worry it shouldn't be too long. You can just try again in an hour or so when they're back online and then post your signature card here when you're ready and I'll add it to the member list. For now your name has been added to the list.

Welcome to Anime United.
Here.

Favourite Anime/Manga:
-A Certain Magical Index / A Certain Scientific Railgun

Favourite Character:
-Kuroko Shirai

What made you love Anime/Manga?:
>Friend told me to watch Boku no Pico.
>Didn't bother to watch it at all.
>Was bored.
>Ended up watching Freezing.
>Then the virus spread...

Anime card:
Imma reapply.
But..
Originally Posted by Anime Planet
We're currently in the middle of server maintenance - the main website should be back in a minute or two.

Originally Posted by Anime Planet
a minute

Yeah right it's been an hour. @.@
:D