Toribash
Really nice
The best thing to do next is to download more skins for rainmeter; ones that would be appropriate for your lifestyle or computer habits.
Personally I'd recomend http://customize.org/rainmeter Information about these downloaded skins can already be found in this thread.
Need a texture? Check out Head Shop of Chaos
Im a Pc gamer and I like flashy technical stuff like the computer telling me jokes xD.
Is there not a Joke of the Day skin or somethin?
Also Id like it to tell me the day and time and weather and stuff like that in a slightly transparent sentence like the other guys
You can choose a weather skin from any of these that you then in turn can customize (font, color, size, text)
http://browse.deviantart.com/customi...ntence+weather

As for a Joke skin; the easiest soloution is to find a good rss feed and use a reader skin for that.
It's basically the websites content in a simplized format called xml. Reader applications such as the ones included in rainmeter use these xml tags to catergorize and then dispalay predetermined content.

So if you wanted a joke feed, you'll need to find a website that provides jokes in an RSS feed and then use that in a reader
Originally Posted by Sup3ri0r View Post
It's basically the websites content in a simplized format called xml. Reader applications such as the ones included in rainmeter use these xml tags to catergorize and then dispalay predetermined content.

So if you wanted a joke feed, you'll need to find a website that provides jokes in an RSS feed and then use that in a reader

In other words, try googling something along the lines of "joke a day RSS feed" or something. :3
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
OOOOH LOL
why didn't you just say it in Noob Speak for me like Fat0ninja did xD

Edit:

I found a website but I don't know what to do so if you could gimme a step by step what to do thing please xD
[Click me] <-- Website
Last edited by souldevilj; Mar 9, 2011 at 03:12 PM.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
OOOOH LOL
why didn't you just say it in Noob Speak for me like Fat0ninja did xD

Edit:

I found a website but I don't know what to do so if you could gimme a step by step what to do thing please xD
[Click me] <-- Website

Then I believe it's as simple as opening your reader and setting the website to that url. At least, that's all I have to do with simplesentence :3
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Hello there.
Forgive the keyboard but it's the only way to take a picture of my desktop due to my little computer