Ranking
View Poll Results: How Do You Like This Clan?
I Love It!
55 Votes / 42.64%
Meh
47 Votes / 36.43%
I Hate It!
27 Votes / 20.93%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(H8) H8

夜のように致命的な、風のようスウィフト
Main Thread
IRC

Our clan is run in a democratic way, with all having part in hard decisions. Our name only makes sense to few, who know about Japanese history. A Sai is a weapon used by the ancient Japanese, used to catch and break swords. A Shinobi is better known as a Ninja, though it is the true Japanese name for them. Also, all members must be forum active. Don't be too lazy to click the link above and say a few words once and awhile.

Rules:
  • No Flaming
  • No Spamming
  • Must Be Active On Forums And In Game
  • Ask Owner (NinjaWhite) before Starting Clan War
  • No Overall Stupidity

Application Format

Leader

TSSGinkoo(the bank)[/SPOILER]

Goals

Clan Allies

Single Allies

Our bank page

ありがとう、そしていの
Last edited by NinjaWhite; Feb 22, 2014 at 02:59 AM.
Okay first things first for this clan, we need a banner. I have one that could be ready by around 1-2 days from now, I've been playing around with designs for the banner and I was thinking that it could be the logo with two Sai on either side with the clan creed in Japanese below, or a Sai with the logo on the middle blade and the creed (again in Japanese) writing on the bottom blade.

Also, we need a specific applications thread if we want to keep this organized. If we want this clan to stay afloat for more than a couple of weeks then we need to get a system down soon. And maybe a recruiting server up soon.

Also may want to add a translation to the calligraphy due to the fact that some computers and people, (including my desk top) don't have the ability to read it and display it.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Nov 22, 2012 at 12:35 AM.
I like the Ideas for the banner, and also agree we need to get organized. I'll get Udw0lf (can't remember his whole name >.<) and Derp, (Hasn't accepted clan request yet) And we'll all work this thing out but it's late here, and i'm Tired....
-----
Cya tommarrow
-----
uuuhh... Just realized I was an idiot, there are no numbers after wolfs name... -.-
Last edited by NinjaWhite; Nov 21, 2012 at 06:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Looks like other up & coming clan, Looks ok for now keep up the good work guys, I here to lend a hand if need be
Cheers
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Hmm, as far as I can tell I should respond to that with a thank you, so well, ありがとう、そして願いの最高, if that makes any sense ;)
Hey ninja why did you put 1 in my name can you fix that
-----
Its just Udw0lf
Last edited by udw0lf; Nov 21, 2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by NinjaWhite View Post
Hmm, as far as I can tell I should respond to that with a thank you, so well, ありがとう、そして願いの最高, if that makes any sense ;)

The Japanese I don't really understand but all good, I here to help ^_^
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
yeah, um the Japanese calligraphy at the top is a bit wrong so I fixed it. Here it is ----> 夜のように致命的な、風のようにスウィフト also why is part of the bottom text Chinese calligraphy?

also the banner (courtesy of my little sister who is WAY better at this than me) is going to take a bit longer: more like 2 more days instead of today or tomorrow.

note: this attachment is the rough copy so it will be way better, also if you like the design this is going to be your last chance to change it because my sister will be starting it tomorrow because of a part of our family getting food poisoning (not me or my sister) I will not be doing this, it is all my sister and I take no credit except for the plan down there which looks like a mentally retarded monkey with polio drew it.

ありがとう、そして願いの最高. It means Best wishes, and thank you
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Dec 23, 2012 at 01:31 AM.