Ranking
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
no, thats not how it works, thats not how it works at all.

I think it's based on how you played? Killed-deaths-assists ratio?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
After playing a lot of Dota and playing my boy Pudge i would say I'm good at skill shots so i think he could be a good champion to play.

Ty for all the info
Originally Posted by Poko View Post
After playing a lot of Dota and playing my boy Pudge i would say I'm good at skill shots so i think he could be a good champion to play.

Ty for all the info

You want skillshots m8? Ezreal. Blitz. Thresh. Nautilus. Sivir.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
You want skillshots m8? Ezreal. Blitz. Thresh. Nautilus. Sivir.

m8 can't believe you forgot Nidalee
Or you know, the dozens and dozens of other champs with skillshots.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Like Morg, Janna, Olaf, Mundo, TF, Lux, Amumu, Cait, Lee, Urgot, and many, many more.
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
I think it's based on how you played? Killed-deaths-assists ratio?

exactly, why should it be harder to reach a higher rank on a more popular champ? that doesnt makes any sense.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
exactly, why should it be harder to reach a higher rank on a more popular champ? that doesnt makes any sense.

I believe his point was simply because "people dun kno how to pley 'gainst non meta champz".

Nah but seriously; think that was his point.

IF more people play the champion, then they can average what a good or bad player is like. More people playing that champion can help define said champions requirements more and more to make the margins rather exact.

They likely do this instead of having set margins for every champion, its easier for them to work with and easier to be applied.

So really it wouldn't be so much that its harder to reach a rank on a more popular champion, but that its easier on a less popular champion because the margin is not as defined.

Thats my theory anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you guys want easy S's, play champions like Ryze, Yi, and Nocturne. They have the lowest KDA of all, so if you get around 3 KDA, you get an S.
-----
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
IF more people play the champion, then they can average what a good or bad player is like. More people playing that champion can help define said champions requirements more and more to make the margins rather exact.

They likely do this instead of having set margins for every champion, its easier for them to work with and easier to be applied.

So really it wouldn't be so much that its harder to reach a rank on a more popular champion, but that its easier on a less popular champion because the margin is not as defined.

Thats my theory anyway.

Also, that ^^^^
Last edited by SparChar; May 12, 2015 at 11:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays