Toribash
Im really looking forward to this change, hopefully it will bring us up to the top again. also, thanks for the promotion id have more to say but im kinda in a rush, anyway heres my screenshot. if you can make the props look better or anything then do so. thanks
yeah it looks fake up close but chances are my tori wont be even a fraction of this big in our banner

big image

(Origin)
Origin 2.0.exe.........
Change Log:
Kicked inactive members...........
Moved active members.........
Added 4 council members..........
Removed 2 Council members.........
Added 1 Executive Recruiter.........
Providing overall analysis............
Overall completion: (10%)

the dark deed has been done. Out of all of those we lost Fluttershy was the most valuable.

R.I.P FlutterShy~ 2011-2015

Anyway the biggest change is the new council members Congrats on your positions use them well, you are the last hopes of the Origin Clan. oOmegles Please use your power to its fullest advantage you are the start of the whole operation for this to work we will need a steady flow of WILLING AND QUALIFYED recruits. all those who wish to help please do this moment in the plan is crucial. If you have any questions on your job and its needs please visit the origin Job Guide thread or ask me in a pm I will try to answer you all. council members, you shall also be given the password to the sacred mountain of the origin core I will PM it to you either today or first thing tomorrow.
Last edited by Fates; Jun 9, 2015 at 01:40 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Origin 2.0.exe.........
Change Log:

the dark deed has been done. Out of all of those we lost Fluttershy was the most valuable.

Anyway the biggest change is the new council members Congrats on your positions use them well, you are the last hopes of the Origin Clan. oOmegles Please use your power to its fullest advantage you are the start of the whole operation for this to work we will need a steady flow of WILLING AND QUALIFYED recruits. all those who wish to help please do this moment in the plan is crucial. If you have any questions on your job and its needs please visit the origin Job Guide thread or ask me in a pm I will try to answer you all. council members, you shall also be given the password to the sacred mountain of the origin core I will PM it to you either today or first thing tomorrow.

Awesome, I'll do my best to be active.
R.I.P ~ Origin 1.0
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
I was thinking about new tag, but that seems extremely stupid after how long we've had this, and the memories behind it.

Also, I'll talk to embry if we can be in a torisex pose. If any of you would rather take the position, hit me up on skype. You can choose either position, the one in the back or front, eh.

final suggestion: clean up the ranks, too many of them are empty or useless.
Last edited by nord; Jun 9, 2015 at 04:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ay nice to see stuff happening.

Ah the tag has been around only a couple of years, when I joined, all the threads still had the [Legendary] tag haha

Yeah should probably clean up the ranks, forums could do with a refresh too.
Congrats to the new council members! Should probably give them the password to the core, if it hasn't been done.

Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
Also, I'll talk to embry if we can be in a torisex pose. If any of you would rather take the position, hit me up on skype. You can choose either position, the one in the back or front, eh.

Errhhh... why?
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Errhhh... why?

banter kicked in before I've tried to sleep, sorry

Haven't really been in that secret core, and I don't mind at all.
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
I was thinking about new tag, but that seems extremely stupid after how long we've had this, and the memories behind it

i wanted to be like [o] or something like that.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
i wanted to be like [o] or something like that.

This would mean another o in front of oOmegles: [o]oOmegles (glad that you haven't lost interest in the clan as i wrongly thought). Anyways in a certain aspect i like the idea of a tag change, that single o is sexy and could have many meanings as a circle (of life, etc). But i don't think many of you want to change it because we've had [Origin] for a long time, and generally we all like it.

Regarding sex poses... No lel. We don't want little kids to lie about their age to enter in a sexy clan.

New council members, welcome in the secret and deep part of Origin Forum. I expect from you a great work, i've already seen many times how you tried to move your clan from inactivity and i believe you can continue so.

And finally, yes, we need less ranks. Atm i'm on phone, but when i reach home i can think better about what too keep and what to delete. I'll post my thoughts here.
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Origin 2.0.exe.........
Change Log:

this is every thing that was done right?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather