Toribash
I doubt it by how most games work with hampa toribash is the only long running game idea that has ever worked and in the eyes of so many toribash is a compleat failure never going past 14k people on at one time. I may seem like a dick when talking about hampa here but I lost all hope in his games once he came up with minibash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Minibash absolutely was a terrible thing. But I get what he was trying to do.
Where's the clan vid at?
Originally Posted by Hecate View Post
I doubt it by how most games work with hampa toribash is the only long running game idea that has ever worked and in the eyes of so many toribash is a compleat failure never going past 14k people on at one time. I may seem like a dick when talking about hampa here but I lost all hope in his games once he came up with minibash

Dont roast my boy Hampa like that. Minibash may be bad but Toribash is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from a failure

EDIT: maybe a bit too many a's but i dont think people would stick around for 9 years if it was a failure. Just too complex and high of a learning curve for people to catch on. Dosent mean its a failure.

ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
Look whose modding whose messages now bitch! and eleventy years flames...eleventy...get it right.
Last edited by Mikes; May 28, 2017 at 04:07 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Yeah flames it was Eleventy.
Toribash started in 2006 in september if I remember correctly.
lol i need to start posting on the fourms more again, sorry mates xD
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
I can blame my self though '-'
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
I know I don't blame myself.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |