Ranking
A Noob Clap is basically this = Hold All, Contract Pecs
A Clap is this = Relax All, Contract Pecs, Contract Wrist
Thats the difference of the Clap.

A Noob Shovel is = A Noob Clap Variation or Lower Shoulder, Space, Raise Shoulders
A Shovel is = A Clap Variation by doing, Hold All, Contract Pecs, Raise Shoulder, Right/Left Rotate Chest, Right/Left Bend Lumbar (depends on what direction your chest is rotating to help gain enough momentum to raise your opponent), Contract Glutes (to make the chances of getting countered), Extend Hips And Knees

well that basically it.
Dragoon a clap is a clap. The ability to press c and relax all doesn't change the skill of the move at all. I'm not saying claps are bad, bc me and many others do it all the time. It's what you do with the clap is what matters. And shoveling you opponent out of the dojo is something we don't ever do here. So if you expect to be a part of the Team you will never shovel somebody out of the dojo. Tourney, qa, or public server idgaf. It's a cowards tactic.
-----
And we don't use the word "noob" in any TA terminology.
Last edited by footlox; Aug 27, 2016 at 03:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
And we don't use the word "noob" in any TA terminology.

noob

i didnt mean to post it here, move to chit chat my dude
Last edited by RedPanda; Aug 27, 2016 at 08:00 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Draigoon12 View Post
so i'm denied...
welp..
denied is denied.

Try learning some of the moves we have in knowledge base and come back in two weeks if u want.
Toribash Martial Artists
TA application
Main Account Name: 1LEGIT1
Current Belt:8th dan
Clan History:Crooks
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 3.5
Describe My Aikido Play Style: mind games
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido:i was recommended to join and at least 75% of my toribash experience is from aikido

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.
Main Account Name: MrDohnutz
Current Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan History:Execute
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 3
Describe My Aikido Play Style: Avoiding low skilled tactics such as lifting opponents out of the ring.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido: To learn the way of the hips.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.
Attached Files
Decap.rpl (57.8 KB, 9 views)
Counter.rpl (30.3 KB, 7 views)
TA technique.rpl (27.7 KB, 8 views)
Domination.rpl (30.0 KB, 4 views)
Entertaining.rpl (66.0 KB, 5 views)
Favorite.rpl (30.3 KB, 6 views)
Replays please
------
[!] MrDohnutz - You're application is being reviewed in council.
Last edited by footlox; Aug 30, 2016 at 07:56 PM.
[+] MrDohnutz - You've been accepted into Team Aikido. Welcome aboard.
Introduce urself in chat and maybe drop some replays in replay thread.
Toribash Martial Artists
Main Account Name: DDoS
Current Belt: Custom
Clan History: more than 5
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 1 being a shit and 5 being a god who doesnt lose, 4 when im trying
Describe My Aikido Play Style: agressive af
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido: seems like a pretty cool organization

P.S. not on my usual computer so i dont have replays atm but i will in 2-3 days
-----
ADDED:
[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.
Last edited by Papa; Sep 2, 2016 at 09:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump