Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Hello sorry about my app i got 4 more aikido replays here
Attached Files
Aikido replay .rpl (38.1 KB, 5 views)
Aikido .2.rpl (48.9 KB, 5 views)
Aikido .3.rpl (51.9 KB, 6 views)
Aikido .4.rpl (51.9 KB, 5 views)
U reading this??? wanna join Demon????? well click this link so: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post8812225
Hi TA, I'd like to join this wonderful org.
I have no idea what to say here, since you guys look at skill not the effort of the application, so just let me say some basic stuff:
I'm 14 y/o from India, started playing aikido when I was black belt, started playing only aikido when I got to 2nd dan.
I had no idea how to play so I watched the TA aikido tutorials, because playing bushido style really appealed to me. So I learned how to do the basic suplex first, (just to be clear here, when I did not know how to do any of this, all I did was snapkick and lose matches, I didn't even know how to shovel or lift. I thought they were lame as you guys say as well) and then learned turnovers, proper suplexes, and all that lovely stuff. Here are some aikido replays, since I'm not very good at blabbering on in applications.
Oh, and one more thing. I changed my name from iMatrx to Oxide, I'm not saving some other guy's replays and posing as him, lol.
Also, sorry about the really weird replay names. I'm not exactly the most creative person in replay naming.
Attached Files
onsola3531.rpl (49.4 KB, 4 views)
modlo.rpl (62.7 KB, 4 views)
klrail.rpl (38.7 KB, 4 views)
##Hip Throw MP.rpl (78.9 KB, 6 views)
onsolathrow.rpl (38.5 KB, 4 views)
bumb.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
Proper One.rpl (32.8 KB, 4 views)
Counter Suplex.rpl (74.7 KB, 5 views)
krissi.rpl (54.4 KB, 4 views)
###numpter.rpl (55.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Oxide; Jul 15, 2016 at 12:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Sethus and Tomibash are both accepted.

That weird boxshu guy is denied.

Sorry i am the boshu guy and i got 4 more aikido sorry i was just showing u what i am good at
U reading this??? wanna join Demon????? well click this link so: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post8812225
Originally Posted by FroZenClan View Post
Sorry i am the boshu guy and i got 4 more aikido sorry i was just showing u what i am good at

Bro, those replays were all with uke, if you've been denied already you can't keep posting here.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by FroZenClan View Post

If you want to, come back in another week or so with legitimate multiplayer replays in aikido.
-----
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
Hi TA, I'd like to join this wonderful org.
I have no idea what to say here, since you guys look at skill not the effort of the application, so just let me say some basic stuff:
I'm 14 y/o from India, started playing aikido when I was black belt, started playing only aikido when I got to 2nd dan.
I had no idea how to play so I watched the TA aikido tutorials, because playing bushido style really appealed to me. So I learned how to do the basic suplex first, (just to be clear here, when I did not know how to do any of this, all I did was snapkick and lose matches, I didn't even know how to shovel or lift. I thought they were lame as you guys say as well) and then learned turnovers, proper suplexes, and all that lovely stuff. Here are some aikido replays, since I'm not very good at blabbering on in applications.
Oh, and one more thing. I changed my name from iMatrx to Oxide, I'm not saving some other guy's replays and posing as him, lol.
Also, sorry about the really weird replay names. I'm not exactly the most creative person in replay naming.

Aren't you in TA already?
-----
Oxide you we're accepted a while ago through player profiles. It still stands. Get started on Tiers buddy. Check the knowledge base.
Last edited by footlox; Jul 15, 2016 at 07:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Oh okay, thanks for letting me know. I thought every guy who joined through Profiles had to apply again, sorry.