Toribash
Its sasuke, hes accepted. arrogance is an exception with him.

Read this

"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
app
Main Account Name: Draigoon12
Current Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt.
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 3,5
Describe My Aikido Play Style: it starts with a clap which is the most plain and simple opener to use and use it to shovel. If the shovel fails i knee the opponent. If he managed to counter my shovel i try to suplex or regain ground.
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido: joining Team Aikido shows that i've been training Aikdio harder and become better.

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.

I don't have a [TA] Technique demonstration replay
but i will work on it
Attached Files
Bestie.rpl (46.6 KB, 11 views)
Intense.rpl (93.2 KB, 11 views)
Get Low.rpl (30.2 KB, 12 views)
Close.rpl (84.3 KB, 8 views)
Knee.rpl (38.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Toad; Aug 25, 2016 at 01:29 PM.
i'm in no way in any position to deny anyone applying but i think the shovel is among the most forbidden moves of team aikido
doesn't sound good when you put it in your app, and it also shows you didnt review team aikido's knowledge base, if you did, you wouldn't have mentioned that.
i did. but its the only next part of the opener thats effective to make lots of new moves
[!] Draigoon12: You're application is being reviewed in council.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists