Ranking
Moop would cause me some concern.

But mostly, RAWR, because:

Being the internet, its totally believable that we're all 7ft tall private security martial art experts.

Also:
-What is dead may never die
-How do you kill that which has no life
-The power of friendship
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i actually practice archery irl so if y'all cant aim your silly modern age guns ill shoot an arrow in your knee

oh and me and kozmonaut are pedophiles we have police chasing us and you're all gonna get hit by stray bullets whizzing by us

go elite
Last edited by Melqart; Dec 28, 2017 at 10:56 AM.
cage the gargoyle
T would beat all of you in nuclear throne and that is the only challenge that really matters
oh yeah
I agree.
-----
Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
T would beat all of you in nuclear throne and that is the only challenge that really matters

Also I dont need no clan, I am the nazi admin and ya all are invited to take a shower.
Last edited by Reta; Dec 28, 2017 at 12:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Probably Parrot or Tribe, AS for numbers
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
who would win 12 18 year olds or 50 9 year olds
basically any clan vs as

and any clan with detacher would win he and his brother are 6'5 african nuclear freaks, they have developed muscle just from their insane african ancestors genetics from fighting lions. he'd throw a spear straight through your chest and his brother would sucker punch you from the side screaming world star
Vector obviously because we have Aadame, who does dancing shit, and we have Patrick that has a hard military type of routine and damn skill as a moderator and leader so he would lead us to the win, easily. Pretty sure Karbn is tall and strong and a good fighter, he would protect us, Halue would be our cheerleader, me and victor are brazilians so we can buy guns with candies, but Max is rich so this is not even a problem. Plus, by talking on Max, he loves Haku so we couldn't beat TANG tho so Max would buy TANG then, easy peezee.
FC because we do absolutely nothing and we're still Top 5. FsmScience is our Alien Cyborg (Our tank), I would deal most damage in close-range since I'm a boxer, Most members are also pretty good at aikido so they'd probably hold the opponents down in a submission while I use them as a punching bag.

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

the clan with most adult americans. having such an easy access to firearms is almost cheating
QUACK
Lol you all are wrong. Cream would win because all of our members dont even live on the good continent so no one would be at the fight and you can't kill what's not there
Find me ingame and duel me