Toribash
Original Post
[Rock] Recruitment Thread
Welcome to the thread of the composition of the Russian-American speaking clan Rock!

The application must contain full information about you, but it should not be written on the items.

Describe your favorite fashion, the approximate time of the game. Why did you choose our clan? Specify your time zone. Be sure to tell us about yourself: what do you breathe, what are you keen on, whether you are listening to any music. In general, as detailed as possible.

An Example Of a Decent Application.

Be vigilant, check your application several times before submitting it.
The length of the review depends on the number of people in the clan. To take you or not is decided by clan members by open vote.
Good luck: 3

After reading The first post at the end of your application say
''Rock Solid''

Last edited by GoldIIIRank1042; Aug 18, 2017 at 01:09 PM.
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
Hoi! im UltraVortx!
This is my application to join this clan!
hi, im Josh, i am an aussie gamer who is turning 13 in 9 days (29th of August)! i live in . new south wales in a little town called Kurri Kurri, i am a green belt irl in taekwondo so i know enough to be able to defend myself. I have only ever been in one clan, which was Team 7, they are currently in the top 10 i believe, i got kicked out for reasons unknown so i decided to try and join this clan. usually i will play 2 hours a day but on weekends i will play like 3-4. so my in game activity is about 3/5 and on the forum its 4/5, so yeah. in game i am a blue belt with 100 (i think) wins until brown, the reason i have decided to join this clan is simple, it is ROCK solid. jokes aside i want to join this clan because i will grow both in strength and as a person surrounded by clan members. i hope you take my application into consideration.

Many thanks!
UltraVortx
Originally Posted by UltraVortx View Post
Hoi! im UltraVortx!
This is my application to join this clan!
hi, im Josh, i am an aussie gamer who is turning 13 in 9 days (29th of August)! i live in . new south wales in a little town called Kurri Kurri, i am a green belt irl in taekwondo so i know enough to be able to defend myself. I have only ever been in one clan, which was Team 7, they are currently in the top 10 i believe, i got kicked out for reasons unknown so i decided to try and join this clan. usually i will play 2 hours a day but on weekends i will play like 3-4. so my in game activity is about 3/5 and on the forum its 4/5, so yeah. in game i am a blue belt with 100 (i think) wins until brown, the reason i have decided to join this clan is simple, it is ROCK solid. jokes aside i want to join this clan because i will grow both in strength and as a person surrounded by clan members. i hope you take my application into consideration.

Many thanks!
UltraVortx

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=580229&page=7
ナゲット
Originally Posted by UltraVortx View Post
So?

Let me just say this, it is generally frowned upon to be applying to more than one clan at a time. If you want to join a certain clan, focus on joining that one clan.

ALSO... don't copy and paste your application on both clans, or however many clans you're applying too at one time. That definitely doesn't look good. At least be more creative.

lmfao thanks for letting us know ping mucho aprreciated will notify heid
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Yep, thanks for letting us know guys. I think we shouldn't even consider this apply at all.
Originally Posted by ping View Post
Let me just say this, it is generally frowned upon to be applying to more than one clan at a time. If you want to join a certain clan, focus on joining that one clan.

ALSO... don't copy and paste your application on both clans, or however many clans you're applying too at one time. That definitely doesn't look good. At least be more creative.

Im sorry, ive only been in one clan and i had no idea that it was frowned up on, i was just seeing if i could raise my chances of being apart if a good clan. welp, i guess i better give up on "i am" and "rock" and try c if i can rejoin team 7 :/
Last edited by UltraVortx; Aug 21, 2017 at 10:27 AM.