Ranking
It says FCP...
My name is FPC
Fr_Death - Metal Gods
Left 4 Dead 2 FTW!
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
What is your reason for wanting to join: Meh, a change. At best an extremely good and popular org that would be interesting to be a part of. At worst an unsuccessful org that causes religious riots around the world fearing the recreation of the order of the temple, causing mass genocide and ultimately burning in hell for an eternity. All the same it'd be interesting to be apart of it.

Belt(Isn't important): 6th Dan currently, previously an 8th dan.

Infraction & Ban History: I was infracted for calling a moron who thought rocks were living creatures a moron. Another infraction for calling a moron who spammed the living shit out of my organization a moron.

I was banned for a vague comment regarding taco bell which was a terrifyingly vague ban at that, and my innocence could easily be proven, the ban lasted for 1 month was based off of an out of context screenshot and the statement was: "Racism towards an individual and *blatantly denying it*" of which there were several high ranking parties present to deny it. Essentially I was being banned for something stupid and completely non-racist, and because I had the means to prove innocence, I was banned harder.

Special skills: Wushu teacher, Ninjutsu teacher, Modder: Author of Wushu_pro.tbm, torisex.tbm, and systema_spetsnaz.tbm, Historical knowledge, an actual (partial) Catholic.

Are you IRC/Forum/Ingame active: Not since I found it utterly useless and annoying/Yes/When I can.

If you require replays, I will give them to you when I'm on my main computer. I have many enemies (but powerful friends), and I may or may not have some in this very org that I did not care to remember, of which they will expose themselves as such is their nature.

Um No. Too much sarcastic and thinks he is the god..and I seriously don't like people with too much ego and pride. He sucks at wushu (Saying it by past experiences) and hates people for no apparent reason.
Last edited by Habeeb; Jan 29, 2011 at 12:30 AM.
Originally Posted by romanovsky
Ninjutsu

This not even an official mod...Also I hate itallic, and your app was poor and no replays ?

No from me too
I say a yes, for one thing, he has a lost of teaching skills. You guys are saying no since he had italic font on and that he had no replays. Big whoop.

Lemon: Your an ass, since to why I facepalmed at your post. Whatever if Ninjutsu isn't official, it matters on who the person is and how they act towards others. AND he finished the WHOLE app.

Hkp: For a reason why for a no? You just randomly say no, and again, for no reason.
The vote is personal, if you disagree with my vote just say it don't troll with meh =]...my opinions is my opinion yours is different everyone have differente opinions if Hkp says no, its no...
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
I was infracted for calling a moron who thought rocks were living creatures a moron.

I honestly laughed so hard.
Also, I'm neutral, I'll see what other people say.
-----
Originally Posted by FPC View Post
It says FCP...
My name is FPC

Fixed, sorry.
Last edited by Catastrophe; Jan 29, 2011 at 12:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's. . . been too long.
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
Um No. Too much sarcastic and thinks he is the god..and I seriously don't like people with too much ego and pride. He sucks at wushu (Saying it by past experiences) and hates people for no apparent reason.

Hkp is one of my enemies that hates me simply because I called his copied moves copied. I am egotistical, but I can back it up. I do not consider myself a God. I always have a reason for disliking someone. I never truly hate someone though.

I am sarcastic because it promotes critical thinking.

I knew Hkp and Stardelta, however I could not remember if they were friends or foe, obviously HKP still holds a grudge against me for which I do not care, nor will begin to conceive interest in.

However I expect that eventually my enemies may forgive either jealousy or hatred for no reason towards me other than my honesty and opinion. I will explain myself.

I am mean to my students simply because it allows them to think of their mistakes

I am 'hateful' to morons so that the morons may think about that and understand why, and how to change.

I am egotistical simply because I do it to counter the egoism of people like hkp, whom declare their better simply because they defeated me once with at the very least questionable tactics. (Simply because I can be defeated does not prove talent)

I have a 'God' aura about me not because I wish it but because some people place me on that altar, despite my wish to not be up there. For power means more enemies, and I have plenty of enemies for the time being.

I used Italic because I copied the application and didn't bother to change the font or type, your trolling fails. Honestly.

Anyhow, I hope this allows you to get over your ill-directed grudge, if not, then I suppose it is truly deserving of pity for you. For I can barely even remember who you are, or even why you hate me.
Last edited by Romanovsky; Jan 29, 2011 at 04:00 AM.
I am not holding grudges alright.

But with some people like you and and roman its too much ego...which in fact isn't great as much as you think. I always tried to get along with you but well lets see the sarcastic attitude lead me to the opposite way. I never hold a grudge without being all so not serious bout the situation. Having enemies isn't as great as you think.
And if more enemies mean more power than I would rather be weak and have more friends than foe.
You and destiny have the same attitude, despite you're 26 you act like you're still a teenager. I try to forget everything but at-last everything flips around. You get grudge's from people is just because of your attitude. You ARE a good wushu player but a change in the attitude will lead you to a better position than you are right now.
But as you said I am holding "grudge" I'll stick with a "NO".