Toribash
Original Post
Replay's not recording/movesaver util is gone
when i save my replay's it just show's 2 tori's falling.... And the move saver i used isn't in the util's / script section.
Sometimes when you press F to save the reply, the replay glitches up and corrupts the replay, which would explain the random falling toris.

To save a script to your version of toribash, copy/paste the content from the script page to the notepad, and save the file with a .lua extension, and save it to your toribash directory (which is located in: My Computer < Local Disk < Games < Toribash [v.] < data < script).

For example: If you wanted to save the MoveSaver script, you would click on the title of the script, and then highlight all the text on the page (with your mouse or just hold Ctrl + A), right click, and Copy. After that, go ahead and open up Notepad and paste the text there. Save the file as "Movesaver.lua" and save it to the toribash directory (My Computer < Local Disk < Games < Toribash [v.] < data < script). After doing so, you simply go in-game, and load the script of your choosing.
Last edited by firebolty; Jan 8, 2012 at 02:41 AM.
BAD LUCK